testtest

What are you doing right now??

I've also had several abnormal growth removed, with two M.O.H.S. facial procedures. Some cancerous, some not.

This morning I'm singing the "post covid booster blues." Those little injections always rough me up; man, what a headache. . .
My brother in law and his wife are horribly sick with covid right now. Had to cancel their trip to NY to see his daughter. Didn't get the money back for the plane tickets either. Big drag.

My brother in law and his wife are horribly sick with covid right now. Had to cancel their trip to NY to see his daughter. Didn't get the money back for the plane tickets either. Big drag.
That's rough, besides costly.
Latest variants are racking some individuals hard. Personal history, along with the recommendations of my physicians, has made me a firm believer of the efficacy of the booster(s).

Had 3 of them cut off my back, left a hole the size of the meteor crater in Arizona. hope they don't come back. but man. i done seen the pic of you and been calling you a handsome rascal and now you give me this picture in my head with the wart on the nose.

Woochie-Small-Witch-Nose-Prosthetic-Halloween-Accessory_803ee5c9-46a4-447c-b346-17b7c21b6553.5b1bc94ddd60352f61537c209b61fa25.jpeg
i'd be more worried about the yellow tooth, and how much money spent on getting it white again

Guess you will have to start wearing sunscreen all the time. It's no joke I had to have radiation treatment on my nose 2 years ago to kill cancer--20 sessions and I have to go twice a year to have it checked. The sun is not your friend. When they were finished with me my nose felt like a Christmas ham. Also can't do any face modeling anymore!
sunscreen and maybe a "pith hat'

i had to buy a "pith hat" when i was teaching trucking, due to being in the wide open in the sun all day long.

Many years ago my local newspaper sent me to a small Gulf Coast town to do a story on Vietnamese fishermen. My first encounter was with an old papasan repairing fish nets. Almost had a flashback he was wearing pith hat, black pajamas smoking a fat rolled smoke. He didn't speak English spoke to a granddaughter. Did not enjoy the assignment.

Back