testtest

What are you doing right now??

got home from the club, the G-44 was fun to shoot.

got it cleaned, and got my Rock Island Armory .22 magnum ready for tomorrows range visit..been several months since i was able to shoot that one. (club does not allow magnums)

went back out, and got my wife's and my medications.

supposed to be as high as 80 today, so i will wash both cars again, and apply the ceramic polish on both, should be good for another 5 to 7 months of paint protection. (enough to get thru winter)

Enjoying cool weather with coffee. No other errands today, it will be a shop day today.

We celebrated October birthdays last night, about 20 family and friends around our table, I smoked 5 racks of ribs and a bunch of chicken breasts, 6 pounds of new potatoes on the Big Green Eggs. Mrs Greener made mac and cheese, corn souffle, cowboy beans, salad, and birthday cupcakes. And there are leftovers!
Life is good.

20241013_103820.jpg

Hanging out with Mutt the cat

Finally registered my EGO 26" Hedge Trimmer a few minutes ago that I purchased today at Lowes. What a pain! The old one finally crapped out and I will have to trim some massive Texas Sage bushes the first of the year. This new machine can cut branches up to 1.5 in. and cut thru those monsters. This will be the first battery hedge trimmer I have bought but its lite and has a carbon fiber rail where the blade attaches. Looking forward to see what it can do.

Back