testtest

What are you doing right now??

Drilling some holes for a 36mm tap
20240516_073415.jpg

Trying to understand why wearing anything bulletproof is illegal-felony. Carry a gun for protection is fine but protection from another's gun is illegal??
What state are you talking about?
In Florida it is legal unless you have been convicted of a felony. That is true of most states. Some also make it illegal to wear body armor in commission of a crime. State laws are different. There is no federal law prohibiting it.

Finished my first job less than a minute before the rain hit. If I’d have messed around and not gotten it done it would have affected the scheduling on my second job and tomorrows job and saturdays job. Now I wait for the rain to stop and knock out my second job and no customers get jockeyed around and have to change their schedules.

We just got bad news from my Wife's dermatologist. She had 6 small red patches removed from her arms and legs. They sent samples off to be tested, all came back as Basal Cell Carcinoma cancer. She begins surgery next week to go deeper to hopefully completely remove all the cancerous cells. They say this surgery has a 90% chance of a full recovery. They also added she may have to undergo some radiation. My sweet little wife beat breast cancer and has been in remission for several years with Non-Hodgkins Lymphoma. Please put her in your prayers.
Praying for yall

We just got bad news from my Wife's dermatologist. She had 6 small red patches removed from her arms and legs. They sent samples off to be tested, all came back as Basal Cell Carcinoma cancer. She begins surgery next week to go deeper to hopefully completely remove all the cancerous cells. They say this surgery has a 90% chance of a full recovery. They also added she may have to undergo some radiation. My sweet little wife beat breast cancer and has been in remission for several years with Non-Hodgkins Lymphoma. Please put her in your prayers.
very best of wishes to the Mrs, and you

with such a high recovery rate, she will do great.

Hi Bob,

Finished my first job less than a minute before the rain hit. If I’d have messed around and not gotten it done it would have affected the scheduling on my second job and tomorrows job and saturdays job. Now I wait for the rain to stop and knock out my second job and no customers get jockeyed around and have to change their schedules.

You are the hardest working man in show business. ;) I'm sure your clients love you, or at least they should.

Thank you for your indulgence,

BassCliff

Columbian body armour MC Armour is amazing. Wife in flowey tank top is shot point blank by hubby & no damage. Wonder Hoodie is also amazing. Minnesota restricts felon's but no one else from wearing. What am I doing? my youngest son,49. has had seizures, had to relearn to walk, severe ticks,tremors in arms,hands, just lost a kidney-other one terrible. Recovering from flooded house, gas furnace explosion yesterday, Matt also just had a positive Colon cancer test, I have health issues, other than that, not doing much. Waiting for gas line repair service-everything off.One of the dogs woke at 4:30 with breathing issue.Still searching for Shiloh Shepherd for Counterbalance dog. Great to have a break with you all. Everyone going thru something. Blessings to all.

Columbian body armour MC Armour is amazing. Wife in flowey tank top is shot point blank by hubby & no damage. Wonder Hoodie is also amazing. Minnesota restricts felon's but no one else from wearing. What am I doing? my youngest son,49. has had seizures, had to relearn to walk, severe ticks,tremors in arms,hands, just lost a kidney-other one terrible. Recovering from flooded house, gas furnace explosion yesterday, Matt also just had a positive Colon cancer test, I have health issues, other than that, not doing much. Waiting for gas line repair service-everything off.One of the dogs woke at 4:30 with breathing issue.Still searching for Shiloh Shepherd for Counterbalance dog. Great to have a break with you all. Everyone going thru something. Blessings to all.
Wow, am sure a lot of us have gone through some trying times. Don't doubt for a minute you & your family have endured more than any family should. Hang in there hopefully things will change for the better.

I am with him in the ward now. He’s sleeping so I think I might catch a nap and wait for rush hour to be over. He’s pretty tuckered out, but everything went well. His doc had the help of a robot during the surgery 😳 and apparently those patients recover more quickly.
Thank you for the prayers and well wishes. Means a lot. ❤️

Back