testtest

What are you doing right now??

it's a mystery.....

either that, or someone that works here got the alien probe..????
IMG_2868.gif

Have had a hell of a lotta lower shoulder pain the last couple of months and finally got an MRI done. Nothing torn thankfully, so no surgery, but have severe tendinitis in two spots and some kinda itis in the bicep. Have to wait another couple of weeks for the Ortho appointment. Hopefully I'll get some steroid shots and PT going. Until then, ouch.

Have had a hell of a lotta lower shoulder pain the last couple of months and finally got an MRI done. Nothing torn thankfully, so no surgery, but have severe tendinitis in two spots and some kinda itis in the bicep. Have to wait another couple of weeks for the Ortho appointment. Hopefully I'll get some steroid shots and PT going. Until then, ouch.
Get well and mend, take it slow for awhile, now if you got some kind of itis, hopefully it isn’t Glockitis….no medication for that……..😬

I went through a bout of shoulder rotator cuff pain a couple months ago. Shoulder cold packs worked wonders for ne

I was a little "off the green" again today.

Yesterday I was off the green on the right side of this pic (north-facing so wetter/cooler = more vegetation), and today on the left-side (south-facing so warmer/drier = lesser & different veg) of the pic. The hillside in the front is an old fire from "15".

DSCF5449e.jpg

Yesterday being in the thick timber there wasn't many opportunities for pics, but here's one. That side had a bigger fire in "17" and you can see a burned patch since this was on the west-side of that fire.

DSCF5422e.jpg

So, today going up the south-side I tested a different set-up than I usually carry, plus carried my Marlin 1894 44 mag.

DSCF5436e.jpg

The mountain in the back is ~9,100 ft, and last Sat. I did a hike up to around the east-side of it.
DSCF5447e.jpg

I was on a closed USFS road in this side of the drainage that I typically hunt in.

Went in about 4 miles and the road is growing in with grass more & more. The road was getting more grassy sections and the predicted T-storms and winds were brewing up. This being "%$@# tick season I could see I was getting into more tick areas since they hang out in the tall grass waiting for something to walk by.

The ticks are usually killed off by the summer heat but we've been having a cool early summer so they're still out.

While 2 miles short of the end I decided discretion was the better part of valor. So, I headed back, but topped out at a little over 4,900 ft..

DSCF5437e.jpg

I ended up picking up 2 on my pants, one on my shirt & discovered two more when cleaning up at home. None of the ^%$*(* bastards dug in luckily.

So, another good day "off the green". ;)

Last edited:
I was a little "off the green" again today.

Yesterday I was off the green on the right side of this pic (north-facing so wetter/cooler = more vegetation), and today on the left-side (south-facing so warmer/drier = lesser * different veg)of the pic. The hill-side in the front is an old fire from "15".

View attachment 61356
Yesterday being in the thick timber there wasn't many opportunities for pics, but here's one. That side had a bigger fire in "17" and you can see a burned patch since this was on the west-side of that fire.

View attachment 61358

Today I tested a different set-up than I usually carry, plus my Marlin 1894 44 mag.

View attachment 61360

The mountain in the back is ~9,100 ft, and last Sat. I did a hike up to around the east-side of it.
View attachment 61359
I was on a closed USFS road in this side of the drainage that I typically hunt in.

Went in about 4 miles and the road is growing in with grass more & more. The road was getting more grassy sections and the predicted T-storms and winds were brewing up. This being "%$@# tick season I could see I was getting into more tick areas since they hang out in the tall grass waiting for something to walk by.

The ticks are usually killed off by the summer heat but we've been having a cool early summer so they're still out.

While 2 miles short of the end I decided discretion was the better part of valor. So, I headed back.

View attachment 61361

I ended up picking up 2 on my pants, one on my shirt & discovered two more when cleaning up at home. None of the ^%$*(* bastards dug in luckily.

So, another god day "off the green". ;)
Very good photos Talyn.

Back