testtest

What are you doing right now??

I'm searching for insurance quotes for home and auto online. So far, a bunch of rapists exist out there.
Rates have gone up huge in last 12 months. From everyone.

Im with State Farm. One of the most expensive. My rates went up 25%. Have many autos and home insurance bundled. Over 30 yrs with them. Went shopping for a better rate about 4 months ago.
Friend is an Allstate agent.
He couldn't even get me a better rate. Turns out no one could beat my high price from State Farm due to decades of discounts . Everyone was even higher and i shopped about a dozen companies😱😱😣😣

i went and did some errands, including paying 3 bills, then i had to get a new phone.......my "old" phone, the internal speaker was no longer working, i had to use "speaker phone"

now mind you, i prefer a "flip phone"

Nokia 7270 pics
View attachment 65766

that cost me like $86.00 today....

i really do not want a smart phone....

for what little calling i do, or recieve, it's a useless cost.

but this happens.....first.

as i got out of my car at my first stop, the bank, i hear this dang "clicking noise", when i go to close my door..

like wtf is this all about.>??

totally new to me, i had the car since brand new.

about a week ago, i dabbed some of that high pressure red grease to all the hinges, was it a hinge?

no, and i tried to "feel" for where the noise was coming from

i couldn't find it.

a quick google search on "car door clicking"...

i found it..the "door check strap" mount was loose in the door itself, not the A-Pillar.

10mm socket, and all is quiet again.

now here it is past 1PM, and my nap is LOOOONG over due...

g'night..!!!!!
You wouldn't have that problem in a Buick!

i dunno, aren't most Buicks made in China now..???......... :unsure:
a follow up to what i posted...

Are Buicks sold in the US made in China?

Chinese car brands are missing from the US market, but Chinese-made cars are still sold in the US. Americans bought 104,000 Chinese-made cars in 2023 and nearly 28,000 in the first quarter of 2024. Buick, Lincoln, Polestar, and Volvo all sell cars in the US that are made in China.May 15, 2024

Gotta support China.
US needs to cut those strings and make it all in USA or western allies .

IMG_7544.jpeg

Rates have gone up huge in last 12 months. From everyone.

Im with State Farm. One of the most expensive. My rates went up 25%. Have many autos and home insurance bundled. Over 30 yrs with them. Went shopping for a better rate about 4 months ago.
Friend is an Allstate agent.
He couldn't even get me a better rate. Turns out no one could beat my high price from State Farm due to decades of discounts . Everyone was even higher and i shopped about a dozen companies😱😱😣😣
I don’t think State Farm is even writing anything new in California

Back