testtest

What are you doing right now??

It's taking two cups of motivational liquid to get me moving this morning. Went to bed with a headache (even with a nap, I was up too late night). Woke up with a vicious headache, so hopefully the acetaminophen and caffein will ramp it down some. All the windows are open letting in a cool breeze (57 degrees this morning). The husband wants to go into town to buy a coach gun, so we'll be hitting a few LGSs. Here's hoping I am able to keep a lid on my wallet today ;) 😎.

i hate folding those god forsaken fitted sheets....

how in da hell can it ever be done..??

oh, i have seen videos, and the wife has tried to show me a frigging kabillion times........

but it astounds me those god forsaken devil made sheets.

if it were really up to me..???

lighter fluid and a match.

Now that we had a little rain all the weeds will be sprouting! Went to Lowes and got year long weed killer. I hate weeds in my front yard.
i tell ya, i have used quite a few weed killing sprays. Ortho being one, Bayer another..

but those are usually used with the garden hose, so to me, probably way too much water getting mixed in.

what i have found, for really quick and long lasting results..???

Round Up.......with it's own battery powered sprayer

Lowes had a sale 2 years ago in fact...buy the jug with the sprayer, get the refill half price off.

i still have maybe over half a jug of the original, and a full refill jug.

i spray my front sidewalk (cracks in the concrete walk), and into the curbing, maybe when i see the first few weeds in springtime, and i cannot say i have to be bothered for several weeks afterwards.

the "trick" is that the area must be dry, and no rain or other water (like from a garden hose over spray) touch the area for at least 24 to 48 hours

it is a gigantic PITA every time rain is forecasted to get this done.

i even took the Round UP to the cemetery to keep the weeds off some of my family graves, as they can cover the gravestones, that lay flat into the ground.

Most likely the last good hot week end in NTx. Cooler temps next week.
Pool going to cool down and this may be the last week end to swim .

Cheers !!
IMG_7693.jpeg

Last edited:
Most likely the last good hot week end in NTx. Cooler temps next week.
Pool going to cool down and this may be the last week end to swim .

Cheers !!
View attachment 66982
What is amusing is @KillerFord1977 means is it will only be a high of 83° and the pool temp will drop below 80° and be too cold to swim in. I remember when I was a kid living in the NE, 66° was the cut off for swimming.

We finally got home from Fargo about an hour ago. We went to the usual LGSs, and the husband didn't even bring home a coach gun...he wants to check out Schools in Grand Forks, where he'll be working all week next week. I did suggest we check out Fleet Farm on the way home. Well, I did manage to restrain myself today firearm wise, but we found 5:11 shooting gloves for women in size small so I bought two pairs. This girl is known for losing one glove in the house somewhere (you wouldn't believe how many orphaned gloves I have kicking around here because the mates are "somewhere around here" :ROFLMAO:). And then the husband steered me to the knife section because he knows how much I love sharp, pointy things;). I managed to drop just under $100 in total there because I couldn't resist the little Smith & Wesson boot knife☺️.

Back