testtest

What are you doing right now??

smoking a cigar and drinking a beer while these spare ribs are in the smoker.

1726959387552.png

Neglected to mention the Aussie Pm Anthony Albanese was also there, speeches have just wrapped up for the evening. Joe with Anthony Blinken, were hosting the meeting. It's an interesting look, India, Japan, Australia all there at private invite, no press and no American leaders invited. Odd.

Neglected to mention the Aussie Pm Anthony Albanese was also there, speeches have just wrapped up for the evening. Joe with Anthony Blinken, were hosting the meeting. It's an interesting look, India, Japan, Australia all there at private invite, no press and no American leaders invited. Odd.
Deciding how to deal with China, but Joe is to invalid to talk or be on camera, so its a closed door meeting

Finished yard work, cut grass and fall fertilizer applied. Also put down some ant killer. Sprayed weeds. When in lowes this morning I noticed the Xmas decorations are up. Xmas trees everywhere and all the fixings. Halloween stuff is already on sale. Nothing like rushing the seasons.
in fact, i am all set now for "safe salt" for the winter, i just need to get me about 3 to 4 bags of what was once known as "speedi-dri" or now sometimes known as "zip-zorb", that is used to soak up garage oil spills.

i have been using that stuff for decades to throw on the icy walkways and sidewalks...

when i sweep it up, i leave it in a pile, to dry out, shovel it up, and put it back into a pail for the next time....i can get many winters by recycling that stuff.

basically, it is untreated kitty litter.

i sweep up any sand, that the city lays down on the street, and same thing there, after it dries, it goes into a different bucket.

then come maybe T-Day weekend, my usual routine is to buy the high octane gasoline, and mix it with 2 cycle oil, Sta-Bil, and Ethanol eliminator(?) for the snow blowers/thrower.

It's actually going to rain here
! Really! For true!
We had so much rain earlier in the summer that our young trees have over 18 inches of new growth. That said, everything grew fast and thick and now they are already taking grain and beets off, corn will go in another week or two at the most. It is so dry now that the leaves are turning brown, not their usual pretty colors :( .

I hope you get what you need and not too much at once.

Back