testtest

What are you doing right now??

Reading my first Gun Tests and Backwoodsman magazines from my yearly pile. Since dad and don passed I have not read either magazine all year long, keeping thrm for reading while I was up north hunting over Thanksgiving week by myself.

This year my wife just cannot be left alone all week, so, like to catch up on my reading.

Odd feeling, it will actually be the first time home over Thanksgiving in my entire life.

Last edited:
Shot my annual LEOSA qualification yesterday. The course of fire changed a bit from previous years. I came prepared to shoot both semi auto and revolver but the rangemaster said they are not shooting revolver anymore. I think it was just that rangemaster, not in the state requirements. They got the idea that you can't reload fast enough with a revolver. I guess the new generation of instructors grew up on Glocks and don't know how to speed load a revolver. I don't usually carry a revolver but like the option.
Anyway, I am good for another year, we'll see how it shakes out next year with the revolver thing.
Well done

Back