testtest

What are you doing right now??

Sorry if he gets upset but I speak the truth. XD is way better than Hi Point and even not in same class. They did a great job with the new XD.... and I can be picky!
IMG_3334.gif

And @NMEDGE said the XD is way better gun for its price class……flawless victory!

Lowering 160’ of 2” pipe I installed about a year ago because contractors were wrong about the sub grade. They tried saying I installed it at 10” and claimed they hadn’t cut anything. Problem with that is I put the boy in the trench, the entire length of the trench which at the time was 580’, with a tape measure and took pictures every 10’. I’m not an idiot and I know how these asshats are. So they’re going to pay for me to lower the 160’ that’s in conflict.

They all want us in there right now when it starts getting cold. Even if they’re not ready.

Lowering 160’ of 2” pipe I installed about a year ago because contractors were wrong about the sub grade. They tried saying I installed it at 10” and claimed they hadn’t cut anything. Problem with that is I put the boy in the trench, the entire length of the trench which at the time was 580’, with a tape measure and took pictures every 10’. I’m not an idiot and I know how these asshats are. So they’re going to pay for me to lower the 160’ that’s in conflict.

They all want us in there right now when it starts getting cold. Even if they’re not ready.
1729113161339.gif

😉

Back