testtest

What have you bought firearms related in the last 48 hours?

Went on the Saturday circuit of local and sorta local gun shops.
In the furthest one I picked up a 9mm 1911 ACT-MAG for my Stingray.
But the big score was finding a basket case Swedish M96 Mauser with a mismatched bolt, and missing its floor plate, follower spring, and follower.
The mismatched bolt causes its own, more serious problem. Head space is TIGHT to the point of basically making the thing short chambered.
But considering the OTD price was 107 dollars and change, after buying the parts and getting the head space adjusted, I'll still have great rifle for nearly nothing.

Got my free legion bag and coin today

20231209_152417.jpg

3 ar pistol grips, 3 sets if takedown/pivot pins, chargehandle, 2 forward assist, 2 ambi safeties, 2 enhanced bolt catch/releases, 1 ambi bolt catch/release, 1 dust cover and 1 ambi safety. Also ordered these 2

3 ar pistol grips, 3 sets if takedown/pivot pins, chargehandle, 2 forward assist, 2 ambi safeties, 2 enhanced bolt catch/releases, 1 ambi bolt catch/release, 1 dust cover and 1 ambi safety. Also ordered these 2

For specific builds or just to have in the parts drawer ?

I don't 2nd guess anything from Tennessee Arms as I have several poly only uppers and lowers without issues, but this lower is cf reinforced. While I can't find any poly uppers from TA anymore Roam come in to save the day. Kinda steep for $259 upper only, but still cheaper and lighter than other brands (2A Xanothos and a few more). 2A'a set weights combined 20ozs, AP's 7075-t6 @ 25.11ozs with these combined weight @ ~12.8ozs.

Back