testtest

What have you bought firearms related in the last 48 hours?

Springfield Armory Hellcat RDP with ADE RD3-021G PRO green optic.

20240812_144257.jpg

ADE reticle.jpg

I ordered the spring and nut half of the base pin release button from VTI. I cleaned two 1911s and found the male piece in the safe laying on the shelf and found out which gun it came out of with my first grab. I never check those for tightness........ Oh well. That Pietta has been running strong for over 15 years. I dumped out my gun bag hoping those pieces were there, but no. Darn.

Well I cheaped out and didn't get the HK. Really couldn't justify the cost for what I was going to do with it so... I purchased a Smith&Wesson M&P 2.0 45acp with a 4.6in barrel. After sale price and $75 dollar rebate from Smith this gun will cost me $291!! I have other Smiths and they work just fine. For a range gun I think I did great! I know it's not an HK but I saved a few hundred dollars.

Picked up 10 boxes of American Eagle 124gr, five boxes of Federal Punch 124gr, and 200 rounds of .45ACP while in Rapids yesterday. Wasn't quite as cheap as last time, but it was still not a bad price...and they had a lot. I buy a little at a time (as my allowance/budget allows) when we're on the road, but now and then those online deals are too good to pass up. Gotta start laying in the .556 now.

Picked up 10 boxes of American Eagle 124gr, five boxes of Federal Punch 124gr, and 200 rounds of .45ACP while in Rapids yesterday. Wasn't quite as cheap as last time, but it was still not a bad price...and they had a lot. I buy a little at a time (as my allowance/budget allows) when we're on the road, but now and then those online deals are too good to pass up. Gotta start laying in the .556 now.
Now that I think about it...I could have dropped that cash on an optic 😒. Oh well, this month's pension from Canada hasn't been allotted yet, so.....

Back