testtest

What have you bought firearms related in the last 48 hours?

Hi,

Where do you live that offers these classes?

I'm in the Wild Wild Upper Midwest, near Milwaukee. When I was in Southern California I used to take these types of classes at a local outdoor range. I loved it. Since moving here I decided because of weather, convenience, locality, classes offered, costs, etc, that this indoor range membership is a good fit. But I still try to visit an outdoor range every chance I get.

Yes, it's cold and snows quite often here. But I kinda like it. ;)

Thank you for your indulgence,

BassCliff

Well..i errr, couldn't resist, all metal 22 AR. uses Colt mags. i have 30 round colt mags. the one that came with it is a 20. was gonna take it apart and oil it up, nope. 99 degrees now. i'll do it in the morning.

20240806_150902.jpg

20240806_155053.jpg

Hold onto your hats VP9 fans. I have a Walther PDP Compact with 5in barrel inbound. Should be here Friday. I ordered the compact which uses 15 rd mags because it can take the 17rd mags that I use with my Q5 SF. Will it displace the VP9? I don’t know, but it should look great next to my Q5 SF.

Hold onto your hats VP9 fans. I have a Walther PDP Compact with 5in barrel inbound. Should be here Friday. I ordered the compact which uses 15 rd mags because it can take the 17rd mags that I use with my Q5 SF. Will it displace the VP9? I don’t know, but it should look great next to my Q5 SF.
I was just recommending a MRT holster for one of these to my buddy.

I handled one. It's nice. Haven't shot one but I heard the trigger was awesome. Better than the PPQ.

Back