testtest

What have you bought firearms related in the last 48 hours?

Well, the gun show was fun. Some of those guys had some really old, interesting firearms. I wish I was as knowledgeable as you guys so I could rattle off some of them. We entered a few raffles and shot the breeze with a few of the vendors, and then we came across the coolest things (I thought so anyway). There was a guy there who makes speed loaders out of wood. He had me load 30 rounds into a 5.56 magazine. So cool! Long story short, the husband bought 3...one for 5.56, .223 and .308; one for 9mm/.380, and one for .45, 40 S&W, and 10mm. I guess he was more impressed than I was...

IMG_4717.jpeg

Then we just HAD to go wandering around where the handguns were (they were everywhere really), and I started hearing voices from a table of Sig Sauers. There was one in particular, a P320 variation. It was two toned (steel and black), very light, and I remember it had a ported barrel. Man I was tempted. The price tag was $650. If I hadn't just dropped a bunch on the Echelon and optics...well, let's just say it would have been my first Sig..
I didn't take a picture of it. No need for further temptation. I have other irons in the fire, so to speak. All in all, it was a good day.

WHAT I HATE!

shipping info on products that aren't even shipped! stop sending me this useless info and send it when it's actually shipped!

midway purchases on the 2rd and 5th, but both arriving tomorrow (least of the complaining). now for the firearm that @BET7 probably doesn't have nor have ever owned shows shipped last friday and still no movement (biggest complaint). this brings me back to an Aggie joke (Texas a&m).

how do you make keep an aggie in suspense?

i'll tell you tomorrow

Oh my dude, I overspent
  1. Colt M41A carbine
  2. Sig MCX Spear + Tango LPVO
  3. 5.56 Ti Sig Suppressor
  4. 7.62 Ti Sig Suppressor
It all started with my wife wanting an AR, so we went shopping for an M4, then there was this orphan MCX Spear that looked so sad, couldn't resist. Then came the question "how come we have only 1 suppressor to switch between riffles?" and that went downhill from there, I've got to listen to my better half 😅

And after that, had to "accessorize": Surefire light, Lancer mags, X-TAC 5.56 & 308 ammo... It never ends, and that's OK.
Still "need" a VGF, a sling and a bipod, and that should do 😅

On a side note, I love the MCX Spear, but I feel absolutely terrible for the poor grunts who are going to have to haul this beast, it's 12lb equipped mostly as they would, plus 6x20-round 308 mags standard carry, that is insanely heavy compared to what they're used to! As awesome as the weapon is, I'm not sure that was such a great idea, especially considering the current fitness level of our military.
yea that's easy to do. i bought a glock, a s&w, and psa dagger, within the past 24 hours of the 48 hrs. (family had left me unattended over the weekend)

WHAT I HATE!

shipping info on products that aren't even shipped! stop sending me this useless info and send it when it's actually shipped!

midway purchases on the 2rd and 5th, but both arriving tomorrow (least of the complaining). now for the firearm that @BET7 probably doesn't have nor have ever owned shows shipped last friday and still no movement (biggest complaint). this brings me back to an Aggie joke (Texas a&m).

i'll tell you tomorrow
Giggem!

WHAT I HATE!

i'll tell you tomorrow
“Shipping label created” doesn’t tell me much.

Back