testtest

What have you bought firearms related in the last 48 hours?

I added my 3rd Echelon today. I originally had the threaded barrel and the standard version but I REALLY wanted a full ODG one. The Gear Up promotion was the push I needed to end up buying it.
My Tres Amigos...... 459605181_10223814360900732_3070686269504489242_n.jpg

ar10 recoil springs
pistol & carbine length

bought pistol length for testing ar15 carbine buffers in ar10 carbine tubes. the pistol springs (flatwire) is supposed to work in both platforms. this is sort've an a5 type recoil system for pistol lengths? might need a spacer (a5) for it to work?

note for @Talyn: i know what you're going to say and i'm way ahead of you on this thought;):ROFLMAO:

When I got home from town, what was in my mailbox but the screws for my Holosun. Ah well, I needed to get the shopping done. Did I ever get a sticker shock too…3 and a half bags of groceries cost me $138. What could I do but roll my eyes and carry on. 🙄
After supper I checked my email and found out that Springfield has shipped my gear up stuff. Took a little of the sting out of the day.

ar10 recoil springs
pistol & carbine length

bought pistol length for testing ar15 carbine buffers in ar10 carbine tubes. the pistol springs (flatwire) is supposed to work in both platforms. this is sort've an a5 type recoil system for pistol lengths? might need a spacer (a5) for it to work?

note for @Talyn: i know what you're going to say and i'm way ahead of you on this thought;):ROFLMAO:

I never messed with pistol length tubes, etc. on a non-pistol AR so will be interested in seeing what your result are.

The FedEx guy was here with my Gear Up package before I even got out of my jammies this morning :). Means it's gonna be a good day! Still working on cup #2. Don't plan on going anywhere, except the backyard to check for gopher holes. I'm doing steaks in cast iron for supper tonight, with home grown potatoes and green beans. A friend gave me some jalapeño peppers on Thursday, so I am going to try my hand making jalapeño poppers for the first time. It ought to be fun...:cool:. Gonna fix the Echelon and clean up the M&P .45. Might even do some dry fire drills.

The FedEx guy was here with my Gear Up package before I even got out of my jammies this morning :). Means it's gonna be a good day! Still working on cup #2. Don't plan on going anywhere, except the backyard to check for gopher holes. I'm doing steaks in cast iron for supper tonight, with home grown potatoes and green beans. A friend gave me some jalapeño peppers on Thursday, so I am going to try my hand making jalapeño poppers for the first time. It ought to be fun...:cool:. Gonna fix the Echelon and clean up the M&P .45. Might even do some dry fire drills.
Let us know how the screws work fircthe Echelon.

Back