testtest

What have you bought firearms related in the last 48 hours?

Picked up a new speed strip pouch. The old ones seams bit the dust so it was time. It came with 4 speed strips, seems like a nice outfit.

You can carry two speed strips in it, I usually only carry one. But in the old one if I carried two I carried them facing different directions so I never accidentally grabbed both in a speed load. Maybe a tad slower as it takes a bit of manipulating on the second but the second will be there and not dropped if I want it.

20241008_172123.jpg
20241008_172143.jpg

20241008_172449.jpg

Hi,

I just ordered this, fine pistol at a fine price. It will be my first pistol with an optic, as soon as I decide which optic. ;)

1728534295134.png

It should arrive at my FFL first of next week. It's just like by beloved XD9 but new and improved. :D I'll let you know all about it.

Thank you for your indulgence,

BassCliff

I almost bought a 300 blackout AR pistol. i fondled it several times at the gun show. guy only would take 10 bucks off the price. I haggled with him a few times and nope, just 10 bucks. the grandson said bet i can get it cheaper. i said knock yerself out, if you can i'll buy it. he failed too but he put up a good argument for the guy. lol He said sorry i couldn't get it for you, i said ya done good. he just didn't want to sell that cheap sucker. i left it. wasn't nothing special anyway.

Back