testtest

When it comes down to it, what is your "go to" EDC?

I am with you man, my 365X Macro is my normal CCW, it is just about perfect for me. I do have a Hellcat and Hellcat Pro, but the X Macro just feels so right the Hellcat is relegated to 'in case'... Plus the Sig shoots much more smoothly where the Hellcats tend to pop a little making a good clean double tap slightly longer than the Sig, for me anyway.
I’m trading my hellcat pro for the Sig X Macro Comp. I’ve been hearing the sig shoots smoother than the hellcat pro.

I am with you man, my 365X Macro is my normal CCW, it is just about perfect for me. I do have a Hellcat and Hellcat Pro, but the X Macro just feels so right the Hellcat is relegated to 'in case'... Plus the Sig shoots much more smoothly where the Hellcats tend to pop a little making a good clean double tap slightly longer than the Sig, for me anyway.
Couldn’t you just mitigate the pop and run a true precision threaded barrel and Herrington Arms comp?

Hi All, re-trading-selling guns. I'm hoping to get a back-up Hellcat Pro while mine is being "skinned" and I'm always carrying my gun up and down levels on slow stair-lift. If someone broke in while my son is on main level I need my gun available on the level I'm on. Problem with looking for a used gun is the issue Armed Attorney's just brought to light re: ruling S.2938 making Anyone that sells a gun privately at risk of being a dealer out for profit without dealer liscence. Even selling to a FFL, gun show,family a huge risk. Confusing. What are your thoughts. Anyone selling a Hellcat Pro? Have a Good Day to everyone.

Hi All, re-trading-selling guns. I'm hoping to get a back-up Hellcat Pro while mine is being "skinned" and I'm always carrying my gun up and down levels on slow stair-lift. If someone broke in while my son is on main level I need my gun available on the level I'm on. Problem with looking for a used gun is the issue Armed Attorney's just brought to light re: ruling S.2938 making Anyone that sells a gun privately at risk of being a dealer out for profit without dealer liscence. Even selling to a FFL, gun show,family a huge risk. Confusing. What are your thoughts. Anyone selling a Hellcat Pro? Have a Good Day to everyone.
I’m selling hellcat pro for $600.

Hi, that's right. My understanding is if original owner is ever asked if they have the gun or something happens to the gun "post sale", how the original owner got rid of it will be a problem. Seems it is wrapped around selling without a license and making a profit. Seems to be more of an issue for seller than the buyer. Makes me unsure about buying 2nd hand. Example was given that it could even outlaw gun buy backs. It's a quick video to watch for folks with more knowledge than me. Of course the government doesn't keep a list of owners. tsk tsk-How are the "fur kids"?

Hi, that's right. My understanding is if original owner is ever asked if they have the gun or something happens to the gun "post sale", how the original owner got rid of it will be a problem. Seems it is wrapped around selling without a license and making a profit. Seems to be more of an issue for seller than the buyer. Makes me unsure about buying 2nd hand. Example was given that it could even outlaw gun buy backs. It's a quick video to watch for folks with more knowledge than me. Of course the government doesn't keep a list of owners. tsk tsk-How are the "fur kids"?
No it won't. Original owner sold it at a flea market. Or in front of 7/11. Or gave it away 7 years ago. Makes no difference.

I think the whole thing is, say you got a bunch of guns, you go to a flea market or such and sell them all, and you make a little more then what you paid for them, this is I think what there talking about, you still can sell your guns it buy one off an individuals. I know years back, Ohio had a law at one time, that you could only sell 7 guns in a year, I don’t think that law is around anymore, like Bob said, you don’t have to let anyone know that you got one off someone unless the seller wants it transferred to you, which is not a deal breaker, many do this and many don’t.

Last edited:
This one accompanies me pretty regularly:

Attachments

• Defender.jpeg
    Defender.jpeg
    2.8 MB · Views: 17
Back