testtest

Where Do You Keep Your Home Defense Gun at Night?

Annihilator

Emissary
Founding Member
Nice article on where do you keep your house gun at night, I myself use and recommend the Hornady Night Guard

Nice article on where do you keep your house gun at night, I myself use and recommend the Hornady Night Guard

Plus I have him in the closet….. just to make sure……..
1693870128584.jpeg

I use a Fort Knox pistol box w/simplex lock.

The safe gets opened when I go to bed, and then closed when I get up.

What guns? I only look at pictures on here!

I've stated in the past in different threads that my go to night thumper is a .300blk with 240gr Cor-Bon ammo and a suppressor mounted. I do have other firearms available if needed but the reality of the situation is that if you need to grab a firearm in the middle of the night your go to is the one closest to you and having backup weapons scattered around the house like easter eggs to grab in case you're attacked by ninjas is almost fantasy considering the extremely low chance of ever needing to use a firearm in a home defense scenario to begin with.

Invest in a good early warning system such as cameras, alarm, or dog and you'll have a better leg up on an intruder than staging the house with weapons like John Wick.

I do own a few quick access safes and these can be a great way to keep your firearms safe and accessible at the same time. Like @Annihilator stated the Hornady night guard is a good option for pistols at the bedside and for long guns the Hornady AR locker under the bed is a good option for keeping longer guns available and out of the hands of unauthorized users.

Back