testtest

Who's still carrying

Yep! Still carrying the original Hellcat OSP. Only additions were the Shield RMSc and some 15 round mags for my XL hands. The 11 and 13 round mags were just too small for me, and I gave them to a relative with small hands, who bought one after shooting mine. My Hellcat is one of 3 EDC's and is carried more than the other 2, although I train and practice with all of them regularly. The 15 round mags were a game changer for grip acquisition, accuracy, and speed. I can carry IWB, OWB, and Pocket, depending on what I'm wearing. I don't think I'll ever give it up. "If it ain't broke, don't fix it!"

Heck this"OG" Old Guy still carries a Mod-2 Grip Zone Compact...
ohhh.........

that's what "OG" meant

i thought it was a throw back to the 1950's, with someone saying, "O-gee, golly gosh, shazam".....

i was trying to find that stuff on the "Leave it Beaver" channel.

some people gotta learn how to talk old people talk, cuz THIS old guy ain't about to go back to school to learn young people talk....

cuz with the SCOTUS, slamming down Bidens forgiveness on students loans, i'd have to pay back that loan....

Last edited:
If the OSP micro Hellcat counts, I carry it sometimes. I have the first handgun I ever purchased which is a XD 4" Service and I own a Mod 2 SC with stainless slide. Those are the only other Springfield polymer pistols I own and probably will ever own.... I mostly EDC a Kahr in 40s&w though.

The micro pistols are an absolutely positively last resort carry option for me as I'm not really fond of their small size. I only carry the Hellcat when I absolutely can't get away with concealing anything else, e.g., I'm carrying while at work where it's against policy or my style of dress requires it.

20230527_133825~3.jpg
Can you have 2 carry pieces?

Back