testtest

Who's still carrying

I wasn’t getting any emails saying I had replies. WOW
I had the original Hellcat OSP but sold it to buy another AR. They came out with the updated trigger Gen2 Hellcat I assume but I couldn’t tell the difference when I shot one.
They had a special at my LGS where you get 5 mags and a backpack. Mags are 11, 2-13’s and 2-15’s for $429.00. Was gonna ask if that is worth it? Also looking at the Echelon for home defense. I might just get both.

Bought my first Hellcat OSP not long after seeing/handling one. My hands are small and the little gun fits perfectly. Installed an SMSc red dot on it soon after. Since then have aquired a WASP red dot but never installed it. I use the 11 rnd mag with the pinky extension and it really feels nice. Rarely if ever I carry a 2nd mag, it's usually the 13 rnd without the ext.

My alternate, when I carry it is a KelTec PF9. It was my first CCW and I still enjoy shooting it, but only carry occasionally. No optic on it and only an 8rnd capacity.

I carry both/either of them OWB on my left (strong hand) or occasionally on the right side with a reverse cant OWB holster for cross draw. Depends totally on my attire at the time.

Bought my first Hellcat OSP not long after seeing/handling one. My hands are small and the little gun fits perfectly. Installed an SMSc red dot on it soon after. Since then have aquired a WASP red dot but never installed it. I use the 11 rnd mag with the pinky extension and it really feels nice. Rarely if ever I carry a 2nd mag, it's usually the 13 rnd without the ext.

My alternate, when I carry it is a KelTec PF9. It was my first CCW and I still enjoy shooting it, but only carry occasionally. No optic on it and only an 8rnd capacity.

I carry both/either of them OWB on my left (strong hand) or occasionally on the right side with a reverse cant OWB holster for cross draw. Depends totally on my attire at the time.
I’ve owned the Hellcat and sold it but I’ve owned the Shield plus, SIG P365, Canik MC9 and the FN Reflex. Sold them all and put my 7 year old Glock 43 back in the holster. Had issues with all of them and didn’t trust them. The Hellcat was okay I sold it for a Daniel Defense AR I had been wanting. Just trying to decide on what I want or need more. The Echelon or Hellcat.

Back