testtest

Who's still carrying

IMG_1948.gif

I am still carrying the original hellcat with the wasp red dot. I didn’t like it at all at first and couldn’t shoot it very well but since adding the hogue handball beavertail grip sleeve and getting the iron sights adjusted and sending the red dot back for repair, I now can shoot it really good and carry it every day. I carry with the 13 round mag and a 15 round spare in a Gould Goodrich mag holder. The 13 round mag fits my hand good. I tried to carry the 15 but it was just a bit too long for everyday carry for me so I now carry it for a backup. I carry this setup in shorts and a tee shirt all the time with no issues. The hogue grip really made a big difference for me to be able to shoot it accurately at distances out to 18 to 20 yards. Before adding it I was not consistent enough to even want to carry it. I probably would have sold it if I didn’t try the grip sleeve.

I am still carrying the original hellcat with the wasp red dot. I didn’t like it at all at first and couldn’t shoot it very well but since adding the hogue handball beavertail grip sleeve and getting the iron sights adjusted and sending the red dot back for repair, I now can shoot it really good and carry it every day. I carry with the 13 round mag and a 15 round spare in a Gould Goodrich mag holder. The 13 round mag fits my hand good. I tried to carry the 15 but it was just a bit too long for everyday carry for me so I now carry it for a backup. I carry this setup in shorts and a tee shirt all the time with no issues. The hogue grip really made a big difference for me to be able to shoot it accurately at distances out to 18 to 20 yards. Before adding it I was not consistent enough to even want to carry it. I probably would have sold it if I didn’t try the grip sleeve.
I'll second the grip sleeve.

Back