testtest

Why This Forum?

I looked at a couple of dozen different forums and found this one does a great job of providing an effective platform to gain information, others' experiences, and fair cross-section of views on many, many forearms related topics. Traditional, old-school, and contemporary views are all represented and they all resonate with a genuousness not found in some others, and a tolerance of the diverse opinions too. Helps my limited funding make better firearm decisions too! Hope these things continue ad infinitum!

I looked at a couple of dozen different forums and found this one does a great job of providing an effective platform to gain information, others' experiences, and fair cross-section of views on many, many forearms related topics. Traditional, old-school, and contemporary views are all represented and they all resonate with a genuousness not found in some others, and a tolerance of the diverse opinions too. Helps my limited funding make better firearm decisions too! Hope these things continue ad infinitum!
Welcome from Ohio, yea, we try, lots of knowledgeable members here who are willing to try to help out

Welcome to our forum from west central Minnesota 😎 Lots of good folks and loads of knowledge here.

Welcome from Texas…

Hope you like train rides 😉

1720369586443.gif

It's still a microcosm of society for better or for worse.

Welcome from Arkansas
A state where nobody owns shoes and everyone can play a banjo.

Back