testtest

Why This Forum?

Stumbled onto the Armory Life website , and several of the articles were of interest, thought I'd investigate the Forum .

On various gun fora , usually as Biggfoot44, a couple that had log in issues that I had originally signed up with obsolete email address , had to adapt to 44.5 .

Since it seems a thing here , my Springfield per se is a Loaded ( 1911 ) , used when I got it in 1990's ( with Imbel on the frame ) .

But frankly I'm here for the shooting , techniques, history , etc , and not as incipient SA fanboy .

How about Geese ? Can I talk about Geese ?
Touchy subject 😉
IMG_7021.jpeg

Found it !

Now for my next stupid question :

What is " reaction score " ?
What are " points " ?
It all has to do with likes and post. You'll see "ronin" and "operator" and etc with the avatars and that is point status. They (TAL) adds more status as we go due to some making top of old status when this site started. I joined a few months after it was started, so some have stayed since the beginning, others left, new joined and some have been kicked off this forum (happened to me twice). They saw the errors of their ways and have been back on for another year after being booted. Good luck with this temperamental staff......you'll find out!

Back