testtest

Windage adjustments - Canik TP9 SF Elite

Phaser

Alpha
Bought our first new Canik pistol. At approx. 10yds the gun is printing left of center with elevation sat. Wanted to make a field adjustment but discovered the Warner rear sight on this model is "fixed".

So, my question to all of you Canik owners is what must be done to effectively make necessary windage changes to this firearm?

Appreciate all input.

Btw, really like the way this handgun behaves.

George S.

Bought our first new Canik pistol. At approx. 10yds the gun is printing left of center with elevation sat. Wanted to make a field adjustment but discovered the Warner rear sight on this model is "fixed".

So, my question to all of you Canik owners is what must be done to effectively make necessary windage changes to this firearm?

Appreciate all input.

George S.
what particular Canik do you have..??

i had 2 myself, but to follow up, i need more info.

Appreciate all input.

George S.
My guess like on other fixed sited pistols, you have to drift it

Two things come to mind.
One...the Warner Tactical sights were a 'highlight' in the promotional ad for the Canik. It draws you in.
Two...One would have assumed all Canik's pistols would have test fired for QC purposes...although not a test pattern to ensure accuracy.
My guess like on other fixed sited pistols, you have to drift it
I do not believe that sight has any lateral movement...as least I don't think it does....you say?

Two things come to mind.
One...the Warner Tactical sights were a 'highlight' in the promotional ad for the Canik. It draws you in.
Two...One would have assumed all Canik's pistols would have test fired for QC purposes...although not a test pattern to ensure accuracy.

I do not believe that sight has any lateral movement...as least I don't think it does....you say?
Not all ammo in any gun will shoot at the same point if aim, you can also try different brands to see which hits close to your point of aim, all fixed sites can be drifted

Not all ammo in any gun will shoot at the same point if aim, you can also try different brands to see which hits close to your point of aim, all fixed sites can be drifted
I hear you...its factory loads 115gr. bought 1000 rds. a while ago. I realize a heavier bullet may totally change things up and I will buy a box or two of 124gr. and see how it responds, thanks

Back