testtest

Anyone else into cooking?

Making butter chicken tonight ..prep work under way ..
IMG_7038.jpeg
IMG_7041.jpeg

IMG_7039.jpeg

Hey KF, you ever tried subbing fresh garlic for the jarred? I have the jarred, I use it all the time, but every time I take the trouble of going fresh I kick myself for not doing it all the time....

Hey KF, you ever tried subbing fresh garlic for the jarred? I have the jarred, I use it all the time, but every time I take the trouble of going fresh I kick myself for not doing it all the time....
I'm the same way. I have the jarred and the finer minced stuff in a squeeze bottle, but every time I take the time to use fresh, I kick myself. I have gone so far as to buy a good garlic jar to keep the fresh stuff in. Unfortunately I don't use it fast enough..

I'm the same way. I have the jarred and the finer minced stuff in a squeeze bottle, but every time I take the time to use fresh, I kick myself. I have gone so far as to buy a good garlic jar to keep the fresh stuff in. Unfortunately I don't use it fast enough..
I've found that almost EVERY recipe is better with fresh garlic. Yes, I still have and use the jarred crap because I'm lazy.

Back