testtest

Anyone else into cooking?

Guinness beef stew finally simmering…lots more labor intensive than the cowboy beans. The man will eat well while he’s out of town..
IMG_4782.jpeg

IMG_4783.jpeg

Guinness beef stew finally simmering…lots more labor intensive than the cowboy beans. The man will eat well while he’s out of town..
View attachment 67351
View attachment 67352
Hey Bella, sorry to ask, but is there a commercially available "liner" for a crockpot that handles high heat? I see yours is lined with a bag (of sorts). I don't get around much. I noticed the crock liner....it intrigued me. Can that liner handle a 7-8 hour cook on low and high settings?

Cooking seems to be a lost art anymore. Kids eat out or throw ready made meals in the Radar Range. I am almost 60 and have been married for 12 years, so I spent most of my adult life without any grown up supervision. So it was learn to cook or starve, because I am too cheap to eat out that often. If young men today want a sure fire tip to be a hit with the ladies, it is learn to cook!

One time I was selling a set of bedroom furniture and a lady from my office came by to look. I was cooking when she arrived, and she said it smelled delicious and inquired what brand the sauce was. I was in mock outrage, proclaiming my mother would come out of her grave if I was ever using sauce from a jar, and the poor woman was not even dead yet. I told her that if she would come over Friday night for a proper meal, I would cook it. We started dating that night! Just saying.

One time I was selling a set of bedroom furniture and a lady from my office came by to look. I was cooking when she arrived, and she said it smelled delicious and inquired what brand the sauce was. I was in mock outrage, proclaiming my mother would come out of her grave if I was ever using sauce from a jar, and the poor woman was not even dead yet. I told her that if she would come over Friday night for a proper meal, I would cook it. We started dating that night! Just saying.
So she liked your jarred sauce ?

Back