-4 bags Mozz
-1 bag Parm
-2.5 lbs lean sirloin
-1 lb sausage
- large container of ricotta
6” deep lasagna pan

IMG_4148.jpeg
IMG_4147.jpeg

6 pounds of alder planked glazed honey/orange salmon on the BGE, 2 pounds of 10/15 Gulf Shrimp, sriracha and honey glazed brussells sprouts, smoked sweet potatoes, mac and cheese, salads, garlic bread, for 12 adults. The little kids under 10 got hot dogs.

It's a crying shame that I've never had either Salmon, or Scallops, and I live on the coast.
I'm not a big fish guy, except for Flounder, but I'm willing to try........

as a Texan....i put beans in mine., and i use ROTEL instead of canned maters .i blame the NAVY , not the bean :ROFLMAO:
Here's my chili starter kit:
1698682914079.png

Add in a diced onion, red Bell pepper and several jalapeno peppers and a bunch of spices. I use the Kroger jalapenos and chiles because they consistent in terms of heat from can to can. If I want it to be hotter I'll put in 2 cans Red Gold diced tomatoes with the green chilies instead of one with and one without chilies. And then come the spices!

View attachment 46195
Add in a diced onion, red Bell pepper and several jalapeno peppers and a bunch of spices. I use the Kroger jalapenos and chiles because they consistent in terms of heat from can to can. If I want it to be hotter I'll put in 2 cans Red Gold diced tomatoes with the green chilies instead of one with and one without chilies. And then come the spices!
Kudos on using Goya!

View attachment 46195

Kudos on using Goya!
goya beans are excellent…..
Just not in chilli … no beans in chilli !!😜😜😜😜🤣🤣🤣🤣😱😱😱🤫

Back