testtest

Biden steps down

Colonel Mustard in the library with the candlestick. Horrible Hillary in the bedroom with a pillow.
He's either dead or in hiding again. Unless/ he steps down, the "committee" will continue to run the country until the next inauguration. Problem is, no one voted for a secret cabal to operate as the President.
You're right it would be comical if it weren't so serious. You, me and probably millions of others have questions about who has been running our country the last 3-1/2 years.

which is why we must have age limits for high(er) offices like congress, senate, governor, and of course president.

those offices have high(er) responsibilities than the lower elected officials, as i see it.

it's not good to watch someone deteriorate like Biden....

yes, i said that, cuz i have literally sat, and watched family, relatives, friends, deteriorate, and there is nothing you can do to help them or stop it.......it makes you hate, hate to hell how they are dying a slow agonizing death, and you are helpless..

we MUST have age limits, not just term limits....for the above mentioned high(er) offices, and i say, 68 MAX.

Biden should have NEVER run the first time....
same age limits should be what we use of for commercial airline pilots.. its the law already..follow it congress and the big chair

Things change

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1721695090574.jpg
    FB_IMG_1721695090574.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 38
and yet she will miss Israels prime minister speech to the house, of which she is supposed to attend as VP
no US government official (its reported) met Israels Prime minister yesterday when he arrived in the US.
i sure hope the Jewish community really starts speaking up about how the whitehouse hates jews

The Dem Politburo decided to send POTUS 46 off to never never land, as they did when they told SCOTUS Stephen Breyer that he was retiring, and the Dem Duma fell in line like all collectives faithfully do.

1721749201323.png

JB automatically gets a big retirement fund boost, and KH a healthy dose of campaign funds.

The Dem Politburo decided to send POTUS 46 off to never never land, as they did when they told SCOTUS Stephen Breyer that he was retiring, and the Dem Duma fell in line like all collectives faithfully do.

View attachment 62930

JB automatically gets a big retirement fund boost, and KH a healthy dose of campaign funds.
It’s what the system does. In the event you don’t do it ( to quote Nancy Pelosi)” the easy way” they will take care of your family after you’re gone.

which is why we must have age limits for high(er) offices like congress, senate, governor, and of course president.

those offices have high(er) responsibilities than the lower elected officials, as i see it.

it's not good to watch someone deteriorate like Biden....

yes, i said that, cuz i have literally sat, and watched family, relatives, friends, deteriorate, and there is nothing you can do to help them or stop it.......it makes you hate, hate to hell how they are dying a slow agonizing death, and you are helpless..

we MUST have age limits, not just term limits....for the above mentioned high(er) offices, and i say, 68 MAX.

Biden should have NEVER run the first time....
My Mom passes at 62 from early onset dementia, in 1969. Not just age, but a cognitive test. At 79, I would like to think I have much more cognition than FJB. HELL, I can walk miles, work on detailed schematics and carry on a conversation. As I said, FJB.

Back