testtest

LOVED MY HARLEY!

I put lights all over them, i believe if they see you they MIGHT not pull out in front of you. even with the lights it still happens. but i have seen them look and paquse cause of the lights and stop. i put all that aftermarket stuff on them even the lights on the nomad bags and they are alse flashers when the brake is applied.

deer hunting 153.jpg
deer hunting 156.jpg
deer hunting 158.jpg
deer hunting 159.jpg
deer hunting 160.jpg
motorcycles 203.jpg
motorcycles 204.jpg
motorcycles 209.jpg
motorcycles 211.jpg

Attachments

• deer hunting 157.jpg
    deer hunting 157.jpg
    233.2 KB · Views: 46
I bought a 1979 Honda Super Sport used and rode it several years. Then I sold it and a couple years later I bought an 81 super sport. The 79 was silver like this one ---> https://bringatrailer.com/listing/1979-honda-cb750-f-super-sport/

The 81 looked like this ---> https://bringatrailer.com/listing/1981-honda-cb750-f-super-sport/ They were a lot of fun.

I wanted to get a bigger bike but the ex , wife at the time , had us so far in debt that I didn't have a chance to.

I started out riding mini-bikes , then a scooter I don't remember the brand of that you pulled in the clutch lever and twisted the left grip to shift. It had 3 speeds , then there were dirt bikes of various sizes . I rode my Brother - in - Law's 1000 Kawasaki a couple times which put the bug in my ear to get a bigger bike.

The last time I got on a bike was after I had become disabled and was on oxygen. I got on a friends 600CC crotch rocket and was just going to ride around the neighborhood. I did fine at 30 MPH but at 35 MPH I couldn't breath. So I decided I didn't need to dodge cars and trucks anymore after all . That was in 2009 and I still miss riding.

I bought a 1979 Honda Super Sport used and rode it several years. Then I sold it and a couple years later I bought an 81 super sport. The 79 was silver like this one ---> https://bringatrailer.com/listing/1979-honda-cb750-f-super-sport/

The 81 looked like this ---> https://bringatrailer.com/listing/1981-honda-cb750-f-super-sport/ They were a lot of fun.

I wanted to get a bigger bike but the ex , wife at the time , had us so far in debt that I didn't have a chance to.

I started out riding mini-bikes , then a scooter I don't remember the brand of that you pulled in the clutch lever and twisted the left grip to shift. It had 3 speeds , then there were dirt bikes of various sizes . I rode my Brother - in - Law's 1000 Kawasaki a couple times which put the bug in my ear to get a bigger bike.

The last time I got on a bike was after I had become disabled and was on oxygen. I got on a friends 600CC crotch rocket and was just going to ride around the neighborhood. I did fine at 30 MPH but at 35 MPH I couldn't breath. So I decided I didn't need to dodge cars and trucks anymore after all . That was in 2009 and I still miss riding.
I went through some of the same stages you did. Like I told Basscliff, had to face the music, quit riding about two years ago. Yeah I really miss it.

I had a 1985 AMF HD Sportster. With my smaller frame, it was more comfortable that the big Hog.
I could not find a pic of it but very close to this one.
The colour was a darker metallic blue that GM had for their Trans Am and with a small bar on back so back rider felt comfortable to not slip off when I gas it the gas.
I changed the 2 gal peanut tank to a 3 gal tank for a lil more distance between fill-ups.
It eventually had so many mechanical issues, I got rid of it.

1716513206466.jpeg

I had a 1985 AMF HD Sportster. With my smaller frame, it was more comfortable that the big Hog.
I could not find a pic of it but very close to this one.
The colour was a darker metallic blue that GM had for their Trans Am and with a small bar on back so back rider felt comfortable to not slip off when I gas it the gas.
I changed the 2 gal peanut tank to a 3 gal tank for a lil more distance between fill-ups.
It eventually had so many mechanical issues, I got rid of it.

View attachment 58601
Sorry you had problems. That's what AMF did to Harley. None the less it was a good looking bike.

Just bought a 2023 BMW R1250RS 4 weeks ago. 1500 miles later, I am convinced my post-divorce, mid-life crisis decision was perfect. Yes, it's dangerous. That's part of the attraction. Prost to us bikers. The buttons on Belt's Wing make my head spin...but not as much as as the new ride-by-wire controls and on-board computer on my new scooter. Holy cow the new ones are complicated (last bike was a 1995 ST100).

Just bought a 2023 BMW R1250RS 4 weeks ago. 1500 miles later, I am convinced my post-divorce, mid-life crisis decision was perfect. Yes, it's dangerous. That's part of the attraction. Prost to us bikers. The buttons on Belt's Wing make my head spin...but not as much as as the new ride-by-wire controls and on-board computer on my new scooter. Holy cow the new ones are complicated (last bike was a 1995 ST100).
BMW's were always out of my price range but I really would have liked to have had one. Glad you're having fun, watch out for the idiots.

Back