testtest

Mandatory storage

I saw this earlier on another site. It's a 76mm Sherman with - wait for it - additional layer of concrete armor.
The concrete was a novel idea don't know how it would hold up to an 88mm hit. I saw several M-48's with trees, jerry cans full of water and in my case track blocks on both sides of the turret to hopefully pre-detonate rpg's. There were probably more ideas I can't remember.

The concrete was a novel idea don't know how it would hold up to an 88mm hit. I saw several M-48's with trees, jerry cans full of water and in my case track blocks on both sides of the turret to hopefully pre-detonate rpg's. There were probably more ideas I can't remember.
I don't think concrete was a good idea. Too many fragments would result and it's not tensile enough IMO. Oh yeah, don't forget RPG screens. Strykers have a modern version of those.

I don't think concrete was a good idea. Too many fragments would result and it's not tensile enough IMO. Oh yeah, don't forget RPG screens. Strykers have a modern version of those.
No I haven't forgot the screens a pain in the ass to me but necessary.

as it goes here in (RI), if the cops get called to your home for say a domestic call, they will search for guns.

(no other time, "they say")

if a gun (or several) are NOT in use, like your carry, they must be either locked up in storage, cabinet, safe, etc, or have a trigger lock.

if found in the open and unsecured, you are subject to if i recall a $250 fine...the first time.....
=======================================================================================
The Safe Storage of Firearms law mandates that firearms be stored in secured or locked containers or be equipped with a tamper-resistant lock or other safety device, with fines of up to $250 for first offense, $1,000 for second, and fines and/or potential imprisonment of up to six months for a third violation. More severe fines and potential prison sentences may be imposed upon those who do not secure firearms if a child or someone prohibited from possessing a firearm gains access.

Firearms dealers in Rhode Island are now required to post informational signs regarding safe storage.
=============================================================================================

so yeah, asinine........

so let's see what happens, when you secure your guns, someone breaks in, steals them, breaks open the locks and kills someone with your gun....

at least....supposedly.......you don't get charged..??

how will they prove you DID have a lock on the gun..??

the criminal gonna say to the cops......"oh yeah man, the dude has his guns safely stored when i stoled them, he absolutely obeyed the law officer"
It's time to get a new life, wife or whatever if the law is showing up to your humble abode. I wouldn't hang out for any of that noise. It's broken when the law shows up.

Back