testtest

New Sig P365

I carry mine OWB in a Stoner holsters with a single horizontal mag pouch very comfortable setup. I like the looks of the Wilson grip but I don't find a need for it. The stock feels very comfortable and secure to me. I did however swap the mmag release to southpaw i find it easier to press with my index finger, I know, odd.

View attachment 67455
Wilson combat lower is leaps and bound more ergonomic than the stock lowers from sig

I have had several P365's over the years. Right now I have 3; 1. a new X Macro with Sig's newest Romeo X Compact,
2. an XL with a Romeo 0 Pro optic. The third is my first P365. It is all original; that is no optic, it doesn't even have an
optic cut, 10 round magazine and the original sights and I carry it in a DeSantis pocket holster.
It's small enough that it disappears in my right front pocket, but renders the pocket pretty well useless for anything I might really need, out in public.
I've tried Wilson grip modules, I'm not a fan. I have a couple floating around here now that I don't plan on using.

Which one did you go with, the 365 or one of the others? I have the 365, 365X Macro, XL, Romeo Zero... Love them all. The base one is a touch small, perfect little gym gun.
The 365. This will be the second one. I purchased one when it first came out and mine must have been the beta model--nothing but issues and problems. Sig actually bought it back from me. Hopefully it has been out long enough to get the bugs worked out

Want a small 9mm handgun for cooler carry. Because of back issues i'm thinking of getting a basic P365. I know many of you have one and are you happy with it. Is it now a reliable pistol as the first ones that came out, i know i had one, was not. Please let me know.
I have a P365X and it has been completely trouble free, and shoots great. I did replace the grip module with one from Wilson Combat, and found it a major improvement. Because of some hand problems I also replaced the stock takedown lever with one that that gave a bit more thumb purchase. That being said, there is nothing wrong with the Hellcat!

I had the Hellcat for about 3 years. Operated flawlessly. Wound up trading it in and went with the P365XL. Just fit my hand better. More of a rounded grip as opposed to the more squared off grip of the Hellcat. I also shoot much better with the Sig. nothing at all wrong with the Hellcat. Sig 365XL is just a better fit for me. It’s also been flawless and I’m very happy with it.

I have a 365 XL and carried it for over a year never had any issues with it but I did switch to a Hellcat Pro because for the same footprint you get 3 extra rounds and the grip is a little more blocky and it just feels better in my hand. Both of these are pretty thin grips I put the Hogue grip sleeves on each one of them because it just helps feels better to me with the added palm swell.

I own one. I've had it for about 4 years and yes, I would buy it again. Controllable, totally reliable. The multiple types of magazines allow for fingertip extensions for control, 12 rd for capacity and flush for concealment.

I don't favor the XL model as you start to degrade the concealment factor.

I lam totally satisfied with the P365 but I also love the Walthers and would possibly replace the Sig if Walther had a direct competitor, which they don't.

Well when I opened up package for grip module a piece of the module was broken off and looks like there is tire marks on the pack of the package. I called Midway to report it and I don't think they believed me. I packed it back up in the same package sent to me and paid $11.99 to ship it back to them. Since they were really not a pleasant bunch I just told them to credit my card and I will get it somewhere else. First time I have ever had an issue with Midway. Oh well, maybe go to Sig site to get it. I will wait for the gun to get here before I do anything else.

NMEDGE. When you purchase a new Sig after you register it they usually send a email with credit to use in the SIG store or a percentage off. At least that's what they did with me for my last few Sig purchases. I know they don't sell the Wilson module but they sell one that looks promising. I was actually going to buy the one they sell but my LGS had the Wilson so that's what I went with for it. Although some of my friends have the one Sig sells and they claim it's really good as well.

Back