testtest

Post your Saturday night jams ... or your fav music ...

I had huge crushes on Stevie & Linda Ronstadt back in the day.

Both had perfect singing voices.

I have a copy of Buckingham & Nicks somewhere in storage. Played only once to put on a tape.

A shame about Linda Ronstadt's' health issues.
Buckingham Nicks and FM's first 2 albums post Bob Welch are prized pieces of vinyl here too brother.

Kinda with the Fleetwood Mac theme going…

Saw Toad the Wet Sprocket a couple weeks ago…the opening band was the Verve Pipe; band I knew a couple songs from back in the 90’s, but wasn’t that familiar with them. Great show—I mean, they were great on stage.

Ended with a cover of The Chain…

(I think the performance I saw was better than this one…)

Saw Toad the Wet Sprocket a couple weeks ago…the opening band was the Verve Pipe; band I knew a couple songs from back in the 90’s, but wasn’t that familiar with them. Great show—I mean, they were great on stage.

The Verve Pipe was a really good band back in the day. Brian Van Der Ark is a talented dude. I just listened to this song the other day. This live version is good. " When I'm alone and the world is a fist and I am weightless" is one of the best lines ever written.

This the show Hans ?

It was indeed.
These guys were a great live band in the 90s. This is a different line-up, but one can only assume they have a great show. Sad that Vander Ark wound up basically playing in people's living rooms to pay his bills until he hit on the idea of making kid's records. Which they made way more money on than they ever did doing rock albums. Tell ya what, if they come to STL I will go see them for sure. With all the bloated, overpaid rock stars in the world I feel like I would like to give some money to these guys.

These guys were a great live band in the 90s. This is a different line-up, but one can only assume they have a great show. Sad that Vander Ark wound up basically playing in people's living rooms to pay his bills until he hit on the idea of making kid's records. Which they made way more money on than they ever did doing rock albums. Tell ya what, if they come to STL I will go see them for sure. With all the bloated, overpaid rock stars in the world I feel like I would like to give some money to these guys.
I would definitely see them again. They were a very pleasant surprise, having never seen them before.

Back