testtest

Post your Saturday night jams ... or your fav music ...

Kinda long ( 142 min) but a pretty cool interview with Kim Thayill, Krist Novoselic and Jack Mendino. If you're into the 90s Seattle thing, Soundgarden, Nirvana, etc.. You'll enjoy it. I know I did.

I just finished watching this thanks to BB. (y)

An excellent history of that PNW/Seattle Scene era early 1/2 of the 90's. When they mentioned the SoundCity documentary I tried to fine it but couldn't find it, but found these documentaries on one of my fav bands of the post-Grunge era, besides Metallica.

Kinda long ( 142 min) but a pretty cool interview with Kim Thayill, Krist Novoselic and Jack Mendino. If you're into the 90s Seattle thing, Soundgarden, Nirvana, etc.. You'll enjoy it. I know I did.

Curious what you thought about 'It might get loud' Page, White and the Edge... If any music folks have not watched it I recommend it. You don't need to be a fan of any of the three of them to enjoy the ride and the story.

Curious what you thought about 'It might get loud' Page, White and the Edge... If any music folks have not watched it I recommend it. You don't need to be a fan of any of the three of them to enjoy the ride and the story.
I liked it a lot. Anything with Jimmy in it is going to be worth watching. And Jack White, while if I had to talk to him about anything other than music I'd probably want to punch him, he writes some cool stuff and being that he is a fellow vintage gear snob he gets a little bit of a pass on the other stuff.

I actually smashed flat an f-350 with a commercial ladder rack on it ( I mean the cab, the hood and the bed were all the same height off the ground when I was done.) because I was on a road with no shoulder and a steep hill and reached down to turn up "Ickythump". Rolled 3 times. Came to rest on the passenger side and I was pulled out of the passenger floorboard, literally. If I had been wearing a seat belt I would have broken my neck.

I liked it a lot. Anything with Jimmy in it is going to be worth watching. And Jack White, while if I had to talk to him about anything other than music I'd probably want to punch him, he writes some cool stuff and being that he is a fellow vintage gear snob he gets a little bit of a pass on the other stuff.

I actually smashed flat an f-350 with a commercial ladder rack on it ( I mean the cab, the hood and the bed were all the same height off the ground when I was done.) because I was on a road with no shoulder and a steep hill and reached down to turn up "Ickythump". Rolled 3 times. Came to rest on the passenger side and I was pulled out of the passenger floorboard, literally. If I had been wearing a seat belt I would have broken my neck.
Damn... #musicmademedoit

Back