testtest

Potent Potables (aka What’s your poison?)

Mr Elmer was calling my name after dinner …
IMG_4864.jpeg

Stout and IPA are my favorite beers. I have seen both of those but haven’t tried either…yet. 😎

The Finnegan’s was a nice surprise; most of their other beers, while perfectly drinkable, are kinda “meh” to me.

Voodoo Ranger, of whatever variety, is pretty much a go-to for me.

You can usually find their Juice Force at most well stocked liquor stores…but be aware it’s a 9.5%, so…if you buy a 20oz can(!!!), it’s a brain grenade.

The Finnegan’s was a nice surprise; most of their other beers, while perfectly drinkable, are kinda “meh” to me.

You can usually find their Juice Force at most well stocked liquor stores…but be aware it’s a 9.5%, so…if you buy a 20oz can(!!!), it’s a brain grenade.
Brain grenade! 😂 I love it!!!😂😂

My Better Half is a big fan of the Voodoo Imperial IPA. I can drink one on occasion, but more than one and I'm seriously paying for it the next morning. I tend to stick to the standard Voodoo Ranger (not hazy/fruity) which is a great IPA, imo.

Back