testtest

Show off your 1911

My wife overhead me talking with a couple of friends over for a BBQ. We are all older now, and have been collecting and selling handguns all our adult lives. One friend observed that we have all bought handguns over time that were almost what we wanted, but we didn't get exactly what we wanted even though that probably would have been cheaper. If we sold three or four of the "almost" guns, we could get EXACTLY what we wanted. We all laughed, but my wife heard the truth. So for my birthday that year I got the 1911 I wanted since I first started reading about handguns in the mid/late 70's. I can't overstate the importance of finding the right wife!

My wife overhead me talking with a couple of friends over for a BBQ. We are all older now, and have been collecting and selling handguns all our adult lives. One friend observed that we have all bought handguns over time that were almost what we wanted, but we didn't get exactly what we wanted even though that probably would have been cheaper. If we sold three or four of the "almost" guns, we could get EXACTLY what we wanted. We all laughed, but my wife heard the truth. So for my birthday that year I got the 1911 I wanted since I first started reading about handguns in the mid/late 70's. I can't overstate the importance of finding the right wife!
You're so right, was lucky found a great wife 55 years ago.

Back