testtest

Sig P320

The Pedal gives a good place to rest your thumb on also. The original take down lever on my 320 was very hard to take out and put back in. This was definitely a game changer
So that made it easier to move and replace, I'm all for that, it can be rough at times, may actually look into that one, thanks!

So that made it easier to move and replace, I'm all for that, it can be rough at times, may actually look into that one, thanks!
actually, watching a video, the guy demonstrated that the reason why it is "hard" to swing down the take down lever, is that when we lock the slide back?

another lever pushes out towards that take down lever.

so he says, that to swing it easier (and it works, i tried it)..is to lock the slide back as usual.

then pull the trigger several times as you go to swing that lever down.....

by pulling the trigger, you are making that the other lever go backwards a bit....

it does work....

update...

the fedex guy dropped off my wilson slide lock extended lever.

i used only 1 pair of "special pliers" that i bought from the HK Gun website, that aids in trigger spring replacement, that i used months ago, on my 2 Beretta's

the whole switch out took me..........

"about 10 minutes"..........ok @Belt Fed , this time, you were right...!!!!!!

before with the OEM slide lock

1693581722106.png

after with the Wilson extended piece

1693581764208.png

the "special trigger spring tool" from HK

1693581822275.png

and with the jaws open

1693581849148.png

in one video, a guy said you have to remove the trigger.......BS

in another video, another guy says to use a "pick" to pull up on the trigger pin, but this did not work for me, so i got out that special plier, and it was a piece of cake..!!

1693583582987.png

Last edited:
Back