testtest

Sig P320

I saw a firearms engineer bang on a P320 with a rubber mallet and could not make it fire. He suggests that any investigation into these incidents should also focus on the holsters and any force/torque they may be applying to the trigger assembly when pressure is applied by outside forces.

took out the Sig again, wanted to get the feel of the new wilson module.

felt great.

AIL4fc_IptB7s2S7oFjvoxiACJJG0cMnINC-TXN3pjmabAsJblSDuMzFV9PNkrbrNLSBdw0WvSJ4Lg0cp7tCh3QngU-0BRrl9BYM3310dwxeXYcIwsItiuo6PvOnGofP82ErL6cVVmEPMVne9n-X_gxZGUgblNLzJbOgMYkPncn0M7dWIa4ZPxAlmFnC1WY_kSwwPCkXILx3Q6YCX8LjUJThibZV9tdb3jer9yBnChlYjuFmX2_rashjr_HBWEhmELK7zFmuEKYgMq8AaEr0AdiAybA-8_NNRud0bUmwiIcRqcQ6nGAs7r1y_JMLIH_x7OupS2lPvQD7tQiGBW-wRpDaG2_iEh6j7XwpD2aO-68jUg9HYfjcYcTggshelJ8Kldmo3P3UQrWcsORmYbmpTrwe6PeEyyM8YpUwmxZIG8v24Qo_S1IakWXHtrb3lWRgW824js-yO1jE48iTUhh_mXd27URDis7ZwtyV73WmlOOLkz2iBlMGuCtfZpSg5wQqLhBx_9bxhYaYILCa0aYpkgh3BDSXOVPuejIrymIuYtZWouWbeeWQBFckvMCmfwGVGy6MlyJ3p5wyPZTFE1YrbFD0HT5e8eCWJcBOvTaCum_iVGobSDQ12DqdMI5KNck_9hLQvk8M-EunnVRGLm0rwLTH7Xlej6SQKqb2fPKNwylZb5r4AjNCTjIumfNuNHeDexqmRM5zGWCtH1lzHwNtZ2io1EsHsIwjDngrhVKLIXPLKrkSR7lzlmgsfT0pMEfXP82cO2wUAfDqI_-Ps_WfeolY7g86OD5iAuT4vzgCQ6RJgyIn-hZh0uVddKVHfYug_6xlgnTedEvbdsBH-jyJE2546I_H-B-yUgffbwWYcVLMfLTtMTmrcs5AgvDkfJShT-980IjqRd91lt0qva4zItYGVWTbnQ=w1241-h931-s-no

the owner/smith of the mom/pop store likes the fitment of the Wilson module as well.

he was impressed with the overall value of the piece.

and since Wilson has this module for the 365, he was REALLY interested in it.

took out the Sig again, wanted to get the feel of the new wilson module.

felt great.

AIL4fc_IptB7s2S7oFjvoxiACJJG0cMnINC-TXN3pjmabAsJblSDuMzFV9PNkrbrNLSBdw0WvSJ4Lg0cp7tCh3QngU-0BRrl9BYM3310dwxeXYcIwsItiuo6PvOnGofP82ErL6cVVmEPMVne9n-X_gxZGUgblNLzJbOgMYkPncn0M7dWIa4ZPxAlmFnC1WY_kSwwPCkXILx3Q6YCX8LjUJThibZV9tdb3jer9yBnChlYjuFmX2_rashjr_HBWEhmELK7zFmuEKYgMq8AaEr0AdiAybA-8_NNRud0bUmwiIcRqcQ6nGAs7r1y_JMLIH_x7OupS2lPvQD7tQiGBW-wRpDaG2_iEh6j7XwpD2aO-68jUg9HYfjcYcTggshelJ8Kldmo3P3UQrWcsORmYbmpTrwe6PeEyyM8YpUwmxZIG8v24Qo_S1IakWXHtrb3lWRgW824js-yO1jE48iTUhh_mXd27URDis7ZwtyV73WmlOOLkz2iBlMGuCtfZpSg5wQqLhBx_9bxhYaYILCa0aYpkgh3BDSXOVPuejIrymIuYtZWouWbeeWQBFckvMCmfwGVGy6MlyJ3p5wyPZTFE1YrbFD0HT5e8eCWJcBOvTaCum_iVGobSDQ12DqdMI5KNck_9hLQvk8M-EunnVRGLm0rwLTH7Xlej6SQKqb2fPKNwylZb5r4AjNCTjIumfNuNHeDexqmRM5zGWCtH1lzHwNtZ2io1EsHsIwjDngrhVKLIXPLKrkSR7lzlmgsfT0pMEfXP82cO2wUAfDqI_-Ps_WfeolY7g86OD5iAuT4vzgCQ6RJgyIn-hZh0uVddKVHfYug_6xlgnTedEvbdsBH-jyJE2546I_H-B-yUgffbwWYcVLMfLTtMTmrcs5AgvDkfJShT-980IjqRd91lt0qva4zItYGVWTbnQ=w1241-h931-s-no

the owner/smith of the mom/pop store likes the fitment of the Wilson module as well.

he was impressed with the overall value of the piece.

and since Wilson has this module for the 365, he was REALLY interested in it.
Little more involved in replacing the grip module on a 365, just a tad!

went to the larger LGS to look for and price out a Sig P 320

the smaller mom/pop place had one, i held it, then decided against buying.

my buddy went there, and bought it.

we met at the range, he let me shoot a mag's worth

i liked it, and dang, i shoulda bought it.

anyway, none at the larger gun store.

so i have my name on the "list" for when they come in

thing is, the mom/pop store sells at a higher price than the larger store, which the salesman i know at the larger store told me the price, and it was like $75.00 cheaper.

well, they are larger, and sell in high volumes......
If I could swing it without to much hassel, I would pay the extra. But I go out of my way to support local/independent/ small business.

well, both stores are "local businesses".....

would you rather i have gone online and bought out of state instead..????
Sorry I'm confused. Something that seems to happen more and more as I get older. Am I mistaken that you said it was more expensive at the mom-and-pop place? I just said that I prefer to do business with small business. what has that to do with out of state online? But whatever by all means hike your own trail. OUT.

i was on the Sig message board site, and just "cruised" for a bit, and reading about the P320

a few were complaining about the slide take down lever, being so darned hard, and it is, until it "wears in" over time.

however, some were also talking about the slide release, and how it is too close to the frame, much like a Glock, and THAT is very difficult for these old fingers.

so, on one sales website a link went to, they sell Wilson extended releases.

go over to Wilson, it is cheaper.

looked at the videos, seems easy, much like the ease of replacing Glocks slide release. (i replaced all of mine, as well as the take down levers)

put one on order, gonna come via FedEx, before the next apocalypse....or just when hell freezes over.

before/after pics later.

Back