testtest

Sig P320

I got one, but haven’t installed it so far, I like the factory M17 frame, maybe I am just weird……..
An M17 with a WC lower:

1693266677897.gif

I'll pass on the the P320 because of the lawsuit and the accidental discharges that have occurred. If a Taurus did this everyone would be talking about how crappy the guns are.
I personally think these incidents are just due to not being trained enough with the Sig, I kid around on here with a few members about Sig, if you want a manual safety just in case, pick up a M17 or M18

Personally, I don’t like adding aftermarket parts on my guns, there all stock, I don’t have any issue with any of the take down levers on my Sigs, Glocks or XD’s and I have old fingers here also. I just take my time, just me
unfortunately, after many years of convoluting my hands and fingers into areas of the engine compartment, and under dashboards, and then the many years of shifting gears, loading/unloading trailers and other trucking duties, these old hands have issues with dexterity and numbness, as well as "some" arthritis.

i need extended controls on "some" of my guns, such as the Glocks and now the P320.

if the factories would put extended controls, many of us would not need to put them on.

not arguing or debating you, i know what you speak of, but i can use that extra help.

my "all metal guns", such as any of my 1911's are fine, as well as many of my other 9mm's.

unfortunately, after many years of convoluting my hands and fingers into areas of the engine compartment, and under dashboards, and then the many years of shifting gears, loading/unloading trailers and other trucking duties, these old hands have issues with dexterity and numbness, as well as "some" arthritis.

i need extended controls on "some" of my guns, such as the Glocks and now the P320.

if the factories would put extended controls, many of us would not need to put them on.

not arguing or debating you, i know what you speak of, but i can use that extra help.

my "all metal guns", such as any of my 1911's are fine, as well as many of my other 9mm's.
Hey, no argument here, I just like leaving my guns stock, when I worked at my sheriff dept, our chief detective had a Glock and asked if I could put the extended controls on it for him, so I did, my reply was nothing against you, I completely understand, maybe when I get a few more years on me, I may do the same, sorry

Back