testtest

Sig P320

Taurus is doing this

Wait … what … hmmm … Taurus is only recalling certain serial numbers and not whole line of GX4?

Gee whiz.. the internet went bezerk when Sig did this… where’s the Antifa burn down the buildings, riot in the streets reaction Sig got .

Pretty much verbatim as Sig:

“Taurus has now launched a website where a GX4’s serial number may be entered to determine if it is one of the affected pistols. For those that are, Taurus will inspect, repair and return it for free.

If you own a GX4 pistol, Taurus is asking that you cease using it immediately until you determine whether it is safe or not. To do so, visit the following website to enter your serial number, or contact Taurus directly:”

1686346146381.gif

Wait … what … hmmm … Taurus is only recalling certain serial numbers and not whole line of GX4?

Gee whiz.. the internet went bezerk when Sig did this… where’s the Antifa burn down the buildings, riot in the streets reaction Sig got .

Pretty much verbatim as Sig:

“Taurus has now launched a website where a GX4’s serial number may be entered to determine if it is one of the affected pistols. For those that are, Taurus will inspect, repair and return it for free.

If you own a GX4 pistol, Taurus is asking that you cease using it immediately until you determine whether it is safe or not. To do so, visit the following website to enter your serial number, or contact Taurus directly:”

View attachment 40530

I suggest you cease using it and sell it to a neighbor or buddy who might be a little cognitively Challenged.

My jarhead buddy Bill(board) sold his to my very liberal buddy Jerry. I would have kinda felt bad for facilitating the sale, but Bill sold it to him for $150 so I figure Jerry still got a decent deal. Besides, Jerry is a notorious cheapskate and I told him so many times, including when I suggested instead of buying a used Taurus he buy a New Shield or Glock. Which he decided against. So...... Doom on You Jerry.

I suggest you cease using it and sell it to a neighbor or buddy who might be a little cognitively Challenged.

My jarhead buddy Bill(board) sold his to my very liberal buddy Jerry. I would have kinda felt bad for facilitating the sale, but Bill sold it to him for $150 so I figure Jerry still got a decent deal. Besides, Jerry is a notorious cheapskate and I told him so many times, including when I suggested instead of buying a used Taurus he buy a New Shield or Glock. Which he decided against. So...... Doom on You Jerry.

I don't like buying used guns in general, but a Taurus? So gross.
(Unless it's the best handgun they have ever made, which is of course the TX-22.) ;)

I don't like buying used guns in general, but a Taurus? So gross.
I don't mind buying a used gun as long as I trust the guy I bought it from and it is a quality gun. In fact my current favorite handgun in the world I bought used. It had less than 500 rounds through it. It now has about 2000 rounds through it and it has been flawless. It's an HK P30L though, not a Taurus. And I bought it from a friend of ours. :cool:

1686484219200.png

I have 5 P320's and I like them. I use Armory Craft and Gray Guns parts to 'improve' the trigger pull and convenience; like magazine release, or the slide stop. But lately I've found that FN is pretty good too. I just got this FN545, I already have an FNX 45T and one of the new High Powers. I haven't shot any of the P320's since....Oops...

I'll play (late) -

AXG Scorpion is a great shooter. I like the aluminium frame. I also just think its a great looking firearm - FDE. Grips..... (This is not the Custom works slide marked version - but a later release without the markings. From research and shooting - I think its the same gun, just no markings, no fancy case/coin, and came with only 1 mag.)

X Carry Spectre - I did not like the original grip module - that Wilson combat grip module is great and fits my hand well. Partial to the Black and Gold as those are the colors of a graduate fraternal organization I am a member of.

7 years ago when I got back into shooting - I was good with stock firearms - mostly Glocks. Now I'm at the point where I like to add a little customization.....or like a little color contrast, etc.

Note: Neither have ever fired without me pulling the trigger. However, I would not carry either appendix.

AJFCJaXe9-BTc0dHQYP8AhlABMM108VatuqC9LfXJek6YDnNHqNpmnmsTEXLT6ktoYCJ9vuDAy3kFM1-7jdlWCX1uK426VT6kVjqP3BFGZ8yU2GZbDCLbHUOrXumGinhz01iLSoBR4RZDO7lq_v9FvT7TKHjY_HuZfKp_C4UdkVVIsbY0HVXTjgQMXLizySmQW7qN_EpfXhg-684vPbyNdwT9SxadBwwWezvcPTWZ9xYPR8v_CggPD5EIQGKvNQ_WSOYfUOEZVTv8ozL8opOyCcrJva3PqJshcjQsIhuOvJtU_gBCy2i8LHAcz7ChMvwP1BesHfIXU0N6YyQPhwceeoxxtPNUU4Vl4HWgWU6uX8ezCxD7rFmh96p-VYm4n5N6V7zTPtts2Rj1I7arFYXWtiTJP_X3-Z8-gI-vzUrkXhM5OZyrjq3ibNrNLVJv6R9SrYrL_RVbG8eXgEWpSBHB8HM8ohQOJKsnTa603GtJyx1SIokGMJHRcB5vdvjy_N0yNRMSlbha74Q8LgXsoEHIeMj8xNwffLKLMkDd0yYK2Ss3PuGD6lw4OVOBkBj4IVk11rAynO-sdvW0HgPQnfIIcklIBWaifz8AMU8B8kOdGrpIS6OpHVYSwofKi63DGH_Sy2_xctPbPVzo0LJ_aD2Fc8Oe2Rgd4NUjyU0nIWXzhM4VTX_GJLxN4N0K3qE1UEgocpmGsJdTbqPUkJq_FbL-9Zju2_nVVUhXLbjzUGuNYm2xYJLbAeODNjVjJ1ix1asO2C9YNDGuPOQtUQropRtYJTrndzLiFgE0-ZXrBYHLdr5arlCWWQGwR2S8e8c83qYWtbChsjf9oWfQudzwV28lnMvcvhzawOmel3_tpcl5cyyoNB_pgWHsr-D5WJZo_dxlAD5i-XOf2EjQo1iX5aRkL85Sos3SMc=w1004-h782-s-no

Last edited:
i went to the "large" LGS, for something else this morning, and the owner said, make sure you get the "magblocks" since the gun ships with 2 - 17 round magazines...they will install the magblocks, and remove them when this insipid large cap ban gets reversed.

so off to magblock to order up 2 of them....only about $7.00 each.

it was either i get them, or the store removes the 17 rd mags, then i got none, as they cannot sell above 10 rd mags

they had 10 round mags there the day i put my name on the list, so i grabbed them, rather than for the store not having them later.

no telling when this stupid ban will be reversed.

i went to the "large" LGS, for something else this morning, and the owner said, make sure you get the "magblocks" since the gun ships with 2 - 17 round magazines...they will install the magblocks, and remove them when this insipid large cap ban gets reversed.

so off to magblock to order up 2 of them....only about $7.00 each.

it was either i get them, or the store removes the 17 rd mags, then i got none, as they cannot sell above 10 rd mags

they had 10 round mags there the day i put my name on the list, so i grabbed them, rather than for the store not having them later.

no telling when this stupid ban will be reversed.
Not sure why you bought 10 round mags. I find mag capacity bans to be unconstitutional therefore against my rights.

Back