testtest

Sig P320

Sadly, Glock Talk has an ongoing thread where members out ranges who rat on their patrons over things like that. Ranges probably get sick and tired of all that Perfection fairy tale nonsense.

Stand by @Annihilator in 3…2…
IMG_1876.gif

well, ok, then why ask me why i bought them.>??

seemed pretty obvious, that they are needed.

otherwise the store sells me a gun with no mags....
Do what ever makes you comfortable. I’m from New York and we have a 10rd capacity also. I ordered all of my 10 rd mags from SIG direct. If your State allows it they will ship it. If you are fortunate enough to get to the new SIG store, they will sell you any capacity mag you so desire. This is my old ass at the SIG store. Only God and I know what I have in the bag. New York needs not to know ****. When I’m out and about in NYC and I need more ammo I carry more mags.

Attachments

• ABDECB7F-A9B0-4660-BA10-6A41399981FA.jpeg
    ABDECB7F-A9B0-4660-BA10-6A41399981FA.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 97
  • C0D3AF03-B298-438D-83DA-6DA9ADFC834E.jpeg
    C0D3AF03-B298-438D-83DA-6DA9ADFC834E.jpeg
    1,018.4 KB · Views: 91
  • A2C93AD1-BA01-4823-9107-215F08EAE559.jpeg
    A2C93AD1-BA01-4823-9107-215F08EAE559.jpeg
    736.1 KB · Views: 90
Do what ever makes you comfortable. I’m from New York and we have a 10rd capacity also. I ordered all of my 10 rd mags from SIG direct. If your State allows it they will ship it. If you are fortunate enough to get to the new SIG store, they will sell you any capacity mag you so desire. This is my old ass at the SIG store. Only God and I know what I have in the bag. New York needs not to know ****. When I’m out and about in NYC and I need more ammo I carry more mags.
well first, thank you.

second, i really ain't about to travel anymore, for me, after nearly 5 million miles of being on the road and like nearly 48 years of doing so, i find driving the 20 miles to the LGS to be a bit too much.

and the 40 miles to the state (BEAUTIFUL) outdoor free range, is like a zillion miles away, and as such, i just haven't gone more than the 2 times i went.

as you know too, anytime we order mags online, they already know the magazine bans in each state.

so no shipping can be done of the state(s) laws.

i wish i could travel again, but it just ain't in me.

so buying mags when they are at the store (and not sold out when you get there), is like The Christmas Tree store....

"see something there now.??? YOU BUY it now"....!!!!!!

cuz it ain't gonna be there for a long, long time.....

Slap a multicolored sticker on a 15 rd and claim it identifies as a 10 round.
well, here's the thing...at the public range i am a member of, they DO HAVE, the local cops pop in from time to time..

many times, they are there for thier practice/qualifications.

many times, they stay and watch some of us, and have a "bull session" after they see some of us shoot......

you have seen some of my targets.

i'd not wanna chance having an illegal mag.

On a totally unrelated note I have it on good authority that even though Colorado has a 15 round capacity mag limit, most people ignore it.
i wish i could...my "high cap mags", are safely stored for when this insipid law is over turned.

the police have said, they don't want them, they have no room for storing them.

some of my shooting buddies shipped them to thier friends in another state, i don't know anyone.

i'd not chance any situation where something could happen, if my bag was to be searched.

M
uhhh......maybe it's cuz that's ALL that's available in my state..????

or did you not read about MY state and the current magazine capacity ban..???

or how long it can be BEFORE it's reversed..???

i thought i made that all perfectly clear........
My state went full Nazi too. Doesn't mean I agree with the trampling of my 2nd Admendment right.

well first, thank you.

second, i really ain't about to travel anymore, for me, after nearly 5 million miles of being on the road and like nearly 48 years of doing so, i find driving the 20 miles to the LGS to be a bit too much.

and the 40 miles to the state (BEAUTIFUL) outdoor free range, is like a zillion miles away, and as such, i just haven't gone more than the 2 times i went.

as you know too, anytime we order mags online, they already know the magazine bans in each state.

so no shipping can be done of the state(s) laws.

i wish i could travel again, but it just ain't in me.

so buying mags when they are at the store (and not sold out when you get there), is like The Christmas Tree store....

"see something there now.??? YOU BUY it now"....!!!!!!

cuz it ain't gonna be there for a long, long time.....
Perspective is an interesting thing. Here in DFW, 20 miles is like popping round the corner store. @KillerFord1977 and I live on opposite sides of the metroplex and drive 25 miles just to meet in the middle when we go shooting.

Perspective is an interesting thing. Here in DFW, 20 miles is like popping round the corner store. @KillerFord1977 and I live on opposite sides of the metroplex and drive 25 miles just to meet in the middle when we go shooting.
oh i know, i been to all the lower 48 and parts of Canukistan.

i was floored when i'd be southbound in VA at about 5AM, and there would be a traffic stand still on I-95 north, for those going to work up in D.C.

my "longest" drive to any job i ever had..??

35 miles, 1 way

now, when i applied for jobs, if "they said" there were like 50 miles from my house..??

i'd tell them the old R.I. saying...."that's too fah to drive"

and here i was a trucker, driving coast to coast...

but, hey...it was THEIR truck, THEIR fuel.....!!!!!!! (and i was getting paid)

no one gets paid to drive to work with their cah..........

i'd need a bus pass to drive around one of your "corners"......

UPDATE:

my Sig P320 came in friday (yesterday) and i went this morning to pick it up.

(i had already bought 2-10 round mags last month)

i had to buy 2 magblocks, as the gun comes with 2- 15 round magazines.

the owner installed them, but did not epoxy them.

this way, he can say he "pinned" the mags for sale.

anyway, took it home, did not really have to clean it, but i still ran a wet patch.

i see where Sig used grease on the slide rails, so i too reapplied my grease, and added drops of oil on other parts.

now,...............the good to GREAT news............

the gun cost me ZERO DOLLARS.............(technically in a way)

here's how...first, the gun was $525.00

i sold my S/A A1, and he kept my money in my account ($400)

then i got that S&W $100 rebate.

then earlier this week, i bought a $5.00 scratch ticket, and won....$100.

total price with taxes was $561.75

FREE GUN..............!!!!!!!!!

now, if only i can hit tonight's PowerBall................ :LOL:

UPDATE:

my Sig P320 came in friday (yesterday) and i went this morning to pick it up.

(i had already bought 2-10 round mags last month)

i had to buy 2 magblocks, as the gun comes with 2- 15 round magazines.

the owner installed them, but did not epoxy them.

this way, he can say he "pinned" the mags for sale.

anyway, took it home, did not really have to clean it, but i still ran a wet patch.

i see where Sig used grease on the slide rails, so i too reapplied my grease, and added drops of oil on other parts.

now,...............the good to GREAT news............

the gun cost me ZERO DOLLARS.............(technically in a way)

here's how...first, the gun was $525.00

i sold my S/A A1, and he kept my money in my account ($400)

then i got that S&W $100 rebate.

then earlier this week, i bought a $5.00 scratch ticket, and won....$100.

total price with taxes was $561.75

FREE GUN..............!!!!!!!!!

now, if only i can hit tonight's PowerBall................ :LOL:
Pic....pic....where's the pic????????

Back