testtest

Someone tried to shoot Trump

Being involved in Federal LE stuff while line staff are some of the best performers around if they are allowed to be most people give the Government too much credit on thinking they would pull off something sinister at this level.

This was nothing more than incompetence by mid to regional level supervision that were promoted beyond their abilities 2 promotions beforehand. They told line staff to shut up and color because in all heir plans before a shooter never showed up.

Much like Ed Monk on his active shooter lecture a lot of school administrators plans work great….UNTIL the day an active shooter shows up then not so much!
That used to be true maybe. The system's primary focus is to protect itself. You have widespread tolerance, if not complicity in the now years long, unprecedented and often illegal and unconstitutional effort to protect the system from the outsider who won the presidency campaigning on tearing the system down. It's set up so that every single elected federal politician has something significant to lose if that system is destroyed. And the few outliers who can't be bought are written off as moonbats ( Josh Hawley, Rand Paul, Jordan, Kennedy, etc.) AOC has been in congress like what, 5 years ? She couldn't afford an apartment in DC when she got elected. She's worth 29 million now. How does that happen ?

Conspiracy theory and the fact that people believe that way too many people would have to be involved for sinister deeds to be plausible is a perfect cover isn't it ?

I said, here, less than 10 minutes after learning of and watching the news coverage of the Trump shooting that it was entirely too much incompetence to be random. How many professional LE agencies and individual agents had to exhibit unbelievable incompetence in order for it to be merely a random series of mistakes ? And in reality most of the agents and officers in play didn't have to be " In on it" did they ? A few with command authority is all it takes. And they really only had to make a couple pretty important "Mistakes".

I could be entirely wrong, but I don't trust the government or it's agents and anyone who does has rocks in their head. It is undeniable that "Someone" has managed to mobilize most elected officials to participate in or tolerate unprecedented legal attacks and character assassination against a single man. Who as flawed as he is isn't guilty of 1/4 of the things half the country has been manipulated into believing he is guilty of.

The biggest take away from the last 8 years for me is that someone, an outsider, finally succeeded in mobilizing enough voters to elect him to tear down the BS, corrupt, two party stranglehold **** show that is American politics and unfortunately for us that outsider is a dumbass. The only bright side is that hopefully enough light has been shed on the media and the 3 letter agencies that regaining the trust of the average voters might be impossible at this point. Trump was right about several things that if it had been someone else making the claims, everyone would have believed them. The media IS the enemy of the people. Not the concept of free press, but the actual physical media complex which is owned by the same people who actually run this country. They aren't journalists. They don't report the news. They shape public opinion to fit their agenda. The DOJ and most government agencies HAVE been weaponized. No F'ing way the president, regardless of party, should control the head of the DOJ.

Well, enough of me for one day. Carry on y'all.

That used to be true maybe. The system's primary focus is to protect itself. You have widespread tolerance, if not complicity in the now years long, unprecedented and often illegal and unconstitutional effort to protect the system from the outsider who won the presidency campaigning on tearing the system down. It's set up so that every single elected federal politician has something significant to lose if that system is destroyed. And the few outliers who can't be bought are written off as moonbats ( Josh Hawley, Rand Paul, Jordan, Kennedy, etc.) AOC has been in congress like what, 5 years ? She couldn't afford an apartment in DC when she got elected. She's worth 29 million now. How does that happen ?

Conspiracy theory and the fact that people believe that way too many people would have to be involved for sinister deeds to be plausible is a perfect cover isn't it ?

I said, here, less than 10 minutes after learning of and watching the news coverage of the Trump shooting that it was entirely too much incompetence to be random. How many professional LE agencies and individual agents had to exhibit unbelievable incompetence in order for it to be merely a random series of mistakes ? And in reality most of the agents and officers in play didn't have to be " In on it" did they ? A few with command authority is all it takes. And they really only had to make a couple pretty important "Mistakes".

I could be entirely wrong, but I don't trust the government or it's agents and anyone who does has rocks in their head. It is undeniable that "Someone" has managed to mobilize most elected officials to participate in or tolerate unprecedented legal attacks and character assassination against a single man. Who as flawed as he is isn't guilty of 1/4 of the things half the country has been manipulated into believing he is guilty of.

The biggest take away from the last 8 years for me is that someone, an outsider, finally succeeded in mobilizing enough voters to elect him to tear down the BS, corrupt, two party stranglehold **** show that is American politics and unfortunately for us that outsider is a dumbass. The only bright side is that hopefully enough light has been shed on the media and the 3 letter agencies that regaining the trust of the average voters might be impossible at this point. Trump was right about several things that if it had been someone else making the claims, everyone would have believed them. The media IS the enemy of the people. Not the concept of free press, but the actual physical media complex which is owned by the same people who actually run this country. They aren't journalists. They don't report the news. They shape public opinion to fit their agenda. The DOJ and most government agencies HAVE been weaponized. No F'ing way the president, regardless of party, should control the head of the DOJ.

Damn...well said.

In the plain clothes Secret Service part as far as incompetence the mid level supervisors have went a long time without having experienced any real assassin attempts. Sure they have handled non dramatic security breaches (someone getting into a restrictive area etc) and such however I can’t remember the last time it was an active attempt. So complacency sets in.

Now Uniform Secret Service deal with things all the time and are always having a physical apprehension so they stay more in practice so to speak.

The plain clothes supervisors start getting a feeling of immunity because they have went so long without the bad guy showing up and trying to do an active attack they look at past succulent ops and sometimes get that “we are good what we are doing” syndrome.

And the big big noses aren’t involved in that. They will micro manage that computer based diversity training due every year and give great integrity speeches but only show up to act like their hands are in or when they have to clean up a mess like this year!

Back