testtest

stupid, stupid, stupid, frigging moron.....!!

I would have kicked his azz first and then told him to never come around me again unless he wanted another azz whoopin' !!!! I also can not understand the other guy allowingb him to do that. Geezzzz!!!!!!!!!!! Want to say something else but don't want to get kicked off the forum. :rolleyes:
:cautious:

Heres a thought, send those two idiots names and photos to every range in a five state area. Another reason I always choose the far right lanes and go when its not busy. Curious as to why the authorities were not called and the guy not arrested for pointing the gun at another person. I thought that was a felony.

Did you ever see the guy who shot himself through the hand at a range? He was waving is hand in front of the pistol to see if the laser would turn on. Sure enough, he pulled the trigger a bit too much and sent a round right through his left hand. You can probable find that one on YouTube. I'm not going to post it because of the blood.

…well, if I’d only heard about it my comment would be “unbelievable!”.
But, thanks to this Forum, I’ve seen it. So it may not be ‘unbelievable’ per se, but it sure is astonishing !

Now a question - not directly in line with these videos - are there provisions in any of y’alls states for revoking concealed carry permits?
( yeah, I realize these two were at a range, and it’s not a CC situation. but I’m still curious about what can be done with morons.
I can’t tell if his pistol was loaded, but Imho, the gun holder was guilty of some kind of reckless endangerment, surely ??)

…well, if I’d only heard about it my comment would be “unbelievable!”.
But, thanks to this Forum, I’ve seen it. So it may not be ‘unbelievable’ per se, but it sure is astonishing !

Now a question - not directly in line with these videos - are there provisions in any of y’alls states for revoking concealed carry permits?
( yeah, I realize these two were at a range, and it’s not a CC situation. but I’m still curious about what can be done with morons.
I can’t tell if his pistol was loaded, but Imho, the gun holder was guilty of some kind of reckless endangerment, surely ??)
Here in Illinois you can certainly get your carry license revoked .

With constitutional carry most likely you keep it without even a warning. Ranges might keep you out. I would hope so!
There's still legal repercussions from pointing a firearm at someone that you would need to contend with and in a constitutional state you would still lose your right to own a firearm by way of becoming an instant felon.

Back