testtest

The handgun of the future is here, chuckle chuckle.

Exactly. Why on earth would any sane person ADD stuff to a gun that could eff up at the worst possible moment? Have some people never HEARD of Murphy's Law? :eek:

This is why these guns have never been developed. There is no market for them. Nobody wants a gun that can ( and at some point definitely will) glitch. People vet their firearms and ammo and everything else extensively to reduce the odds of mechanical error at the worst possible time and they think it's "Smart" to add computer/electronic error to the equation.

Worse, the people who are marketing this are either anti-gun or stupid because the very existence of these pieces of crap insure that the next bunch of BS you're going to hear from antis is that it be mandatory. They have already been saying it.

Judge Dredd's gun brought to you by the Deep State Cabal
Biofire-Smart-Gun.jpg
It's missing the NERF logo. :LOL:

I have a gun safe with a biometric reader and not only does your finger need to be just so for it to read, but if my finger is the least bit moist it won’t read. Heck, just trying to open it with my fingerprint makes me sweat. I’m sure if I’m in a gunfight though I will be cool as a cucumber and my technique will be perfect

I have a gun safe with a biometric reader and not only does your finger need to be just so for it to read, but if my finger is the least bit moist it won’t read. Heck, just trying to open it with my fingerprint makes me sweat. I’m sure if I’m in a gunfight though I will be cool as a cucumber and my technique will be perfect
May be easier to just throw the safe at your assailant as a last resort.

Quoting from the article: "The $1,499 gun unlocks in less than a second, using either a fingerprint or facial recognition sensor, then quickly locks again when it’s no longer in use."

So there you go, it adds 1 second of draw time. What can go wrong there? It would not surprise me that you have to look down the barrel to get your face recognized. Does it have a flash in case your in a dark alley? Do you have to take a selfie with the perp so it knows your being attacked?

Quoting from the article: "The $1,499 gun unlocks in less than a second, using either a fingerprint or facial recognition sensor, then quickly locks again when it’s no longer in use."

So there you go, it adds 1 second of draw time. What can go wrong there? It would not surprise me that you have to look down the barrel to get your face recognized. Does it have a flash in case your in a dark alley? Do you have to take a selfie with the perp so it knows your being attacked?
1 second to unlock?

i wonder how many feet the perp can get closer to you in that one second.

Back