testtest

Turn your Hellcat Pro into an incredibly accurate, handgun with a great trigger. Best CCW on the planet

Well I have part of the Mcarbo upgrade complete. I installed the striker and safety spring upgrade. I took it to the range for 100 rounds. I could pretty much stop here with the install process, and be happy.

The trigger and sear spring upgrade may have to wait until next week.

I did some polishing on the trigger lever

Yeah I'm trying to decide on a replacement trigger for my Hellcat Pro right now.
I installed the Apex trigger on my Hellcat and it is incredible. All the grittiness of the old trigger is gone. Just shoots extremely well. Since my gunsmith was off I decided to do it myself.
I have the safety on the Hellcat....PROTIP here ...disassemble in a BAG. The safety spring and U hook tend to jump off. Luckily my daughter's cat found it on the floor.

I installed the Apex trigger on my Hellcat and it is incredible. All the grittiness of the old trigger is gone. Just shoots extremely well. Since my gunsmith was off I decided to do it myself.
I have the safety on the Hellcat....PROTIP here ...disassemble in a BAG. The safety spring and U hook tend to jump off. Luckily my daughter's cat found it on the floor.
Agree. I've already replaced the stock triggers in my other Hellcats with Apex and also now with my Pro.

Back