testtest

What are you doing right now??

Fighting sleep. Damn red wasp got me in the eye while I was working on the yard hydrant. Last time, one got me in the back of the head I went into anaphylactic shock. Took some benadryl and I got a headache and feel very groggy.
If you don't already, you should have an epipen on your person at all times. Please don't trust such a condition completely to Providence.

If you don't already, you should have an epipen on your person at all times. Please don't trust such a condition completely to Providence.
I do. My brother in law works for a company that makes them. They used to be owned by Pfizer. I took benadryl and while I still feel the effects of anaphylaxis currently, it's not restricting my breathing or anything. When you hit yourself with an Epipen it trashes you out for about a day. Enough I wouldn't be going to work tomorrow.

I do. My brother in law works for a company that makes them. They used to be owned by Pfizer. I took benadryl and while I still feel the effects of anaphylaxis currently, it's not restricting my breathing or anything. When you hit yourself with an Epipen it trashes you out for about a day. Enough I wouldn't be going to work tomorrow.
Wow! Get well soon!

Cold compress too maybe? Hope you feel better soon. 😳

Hi,

I made a joyful noise today.

1722204189787.png

Took Mrs. BassCliff to lunch. Now I'm going to doze off in front of a western.

Feel better @Bassbob! Safe travels to all of you out in the weather.

Thank you for your indulgence,

BassCliff

Hey youngster take of yourself!!

I purchased a LE Shield Plus last year but for some reason I never used it. When in safe today I saw it and will put some rounds thru it and probably use it as winter carry this year. Came with nightsights so it will probably work for me. Honestly I haven't seen anything lately to make me want to go out and purchase something.

Back