testtest

What are you doing right now??

early morning errands, then a 1/4 mile walk, my damned left foot started killing me.

went and got 2 boxes of 8, LED bulbs, from GE...at lowes not far from my house, and on the way home.

our bedroom ceiling light keeps flickering, but only when you don't look at it, to see which one of the two bulbs is guilty..

we have a "stock" of light bulbs here, but nearly all are "clear lens", the wife and i want "soft frosted" bulbs

installed them, no flickering, but i was staring at them bastavitches........

now, gotta go about 9, to get my kidneys ultra sound, to check on particles of the smashed stone from last month.

and THAT's another story, i'll post in the "lounge" section

Well the hits just keep on coming. I was passed over for a promotion to Sergeant yet again. I believe my unfortunate traffic accident (wasn't my fault) may have had something to do with it. They and I do not know when I'll be released back to full duty or if I ever will. Plus the persons chosen are well connected politically. Wife said I only have a year and a half left anyways til I can retire so there's that. Oh well.

Well the hits just keep on coming. I was passed over for a promotion to Sergeant yet again. I believe my unfortunate traffic accident (wasn't my fault) may have had something to do with it. They and I do not know when I'll be released back to full duty or if I ever will. Plus the persons chosen are well connected politically. Wife said I only have a year and a half left anyways til I can retire so there's that. Oh well.
I’m sorry to hear that. I hate that kind of nepotism. It’s rampant here too, to a different degree though. I’m done fighting. Retirement is looking mighty good.
I do hope you can go back and have a chance to do what you want to do before you retire.

sorry to hear this, and i know how it feels,,,been there, done that, as they say.

when it happened to me, it irritated me to no end, my wife said to me, "let it go", you could end up the better for it.

this could lead to better things in retirement.

well, the ultra sound on my kidneys took longer that when done at the doctors office, and this gal today, also did an ultra sound on my bladder.

i don't know what if anything was found, the techs do not tell you....that's for the doctor reading them, and reporting to your doctor does.

it'll be published on my patient portal in a few days, so at least, i will have that info at hand, when i see my doctor.

well, the ultra sound on my kidneys took longer that when done at the doctors office, and this gal today, also did an ultra sound on my bladder.

i don't know what if anything was found, the techs do not tell you....that's for the doctor reading them, and reporting to your doctor does.

it'll be published on my patient portal in a few days, so at least, i will have that info at hand, when i see my doctor.
Good luck my friend

Wolfpack my friend just get out in one piece god bless you

Good luck sir, hope all is well with you

Back