testtest

What are you doing right now??

Hand digging in straight rock. Customer is a Karen and wants his yard restored precisely how it was before. And his nephew is an idiot who works here in Workload Planning and is responsible for a good deal of my frustration with scheduling. I’d really like to destroy this yard. I guess I won’t.

Hand digging in straight rock. Customer is a Karen and wants his yard restored precisely how it was before. And his nephew is an idiot who works here in Workload Planning and is responsible for a good deal of my frustration with scheduling. I’d really like to destroy this yard. I guess I won’t.
Well geez…does he want gas service or a “perfect” yard? I can be pretty passive aggressive and would have a hard time leaving that alone..😎

2 cups in. Dogs are fed. Cat and horses next. Will hook up trailer and go to sawyer to pick up lumber I had sawn into 8/4 boards. They will air dry 2 years then become a 12' dining table. I will find other projects to stay busy in the meanwhile.....
Brought home some BEAUTIFUL 8/4 pine boards. They will make some beautiful furniture. But dang, these boards are heavy!

Brought home some BEAUTIFUL 8/4 pine boards. They will make some beautiful furniture. But dang, these boards are heavy!
HG show us a pic when you're done.. Older bro and I made a really nice pine bookcase when we we in woodshop, middle school. Those were the days. Metal shop, woodshop, autoshop - all in school. We knew how to weld, do carpentry, drive trucks, tractors etc as kids. What DO they teach kidz now? It's been written that most young folk don't know how to change a tire. Wow

HG show us a pic when you're done.. Older bro and I made a really nice pine bookcase when we we in woodshop, middle school. Those were the days. Metal shop, woodshop, autoshop - all in school. We knew how to weld, do carpentry, drive trucks, tractors etc as kids. What DO they teach kidz now? It's been written that most young folk don't know how to change a tire. Wow
These boards will air dry about 2 years before I use them. Here's a pic of the last table I built from walnut, and an oval table from hickory

Attachments

• signal-2022-12-10-16-54-30-033-1.jpg
    signal-2022-12-10-16-54-30-033-1.jpg
    590.6 KB · Views: 26
  • IMG_3300.jpg
    IMG_3300.jpg
    955.7 KB · Views: 29
These boards will air dry about 2 years before I use them. Here's a pic of the last table I built from walnut, and an oval table from hickory
That last one you posted on here a while back was beautiful. You do great work, sir. It must be kind of hard waiting on that wood to season, especially if you have a specific design idea that's just itching to become real.

Sitting here watching it get dark outside. Gonna go to bed soon. Last couple of days have been hard, physically, and we have to go to a funeral this weekend so I have to prep and pack. Once the man gets home tomorrow, we're on the road. So, time to slap a heating pad on my back and relax.
Nite all.. 😎

Just finishing a letter from a doctor from AGH in Pittsburgh who was going to be my surgeon for my kidney, plus a bill for $600.00 for his office visit, this so called doctor told me and my family I was a walking time bomb, that I would never make it through any surgery, 50-50 chance I would make it to the operating room, and he would have to also have to take out my spleen and pancreas which also said I wouldn't make it through surgery. I never had any other organs removed and the doctors at OSU had no ideal what this so called doctor was even talking about......snowballs chance in he77 I will pay him.........

Back