testtest

What are you doing right now??

First cup down. Husky still sleeping and house quiet. Wondering what I should do today.
i saw a cute video yesterday..this young gal wanted a snack. her dog was sleeping..she poked him a couple times, he was zonked out cold.

she tip-toed over his body. walked super carefully to the pantry.

got a bag of potato chips, then carefully opened it.

she quietly got 1 chip

as she lifted it to her mouth?

dang dog was sitting next to her.

so as long as you don't go for a snack, that dog will sleep maybe all day..????

Finishing off cup #1 and have decided I do need another. Then a quick load of laundry and packing. Staying in Rapids tonight for the funeral in the morning, and then down to St. Cloud so the man can work an overnight shift. He doesn't usually work near the Cities but they were desperate for someone, so I get to stay in a hotel overnight while he works.
We'll see just how much trouble I can stay out of on a Saturday night, eh? 😎

Finishing off cup #1 and have decided I do need another. Then a quick load of laundry and packing. Staying in Rapids tonight for the funeral in the morning, and then down to St. Cloud so the man can work an overnight shift. He doesn't usually work near the Cities but they were desperate for someone, so I get to stay in a hotel overnight while he works.
We'll see just how much trouble I can stay out of on a Saturday night, eh? 😎
Good luck!

Came home from the range had a great day cleaning now the subbie all cleaned just finished the p22 one more to do the beretta px4 then we are done . Doing it old man style clean one watch a program news on tv then go for the next one

Just finishing a letter from a doctor from AGH in Pittsburgh who was going to be my surgeon for my kidney, plus a bill for $600.00 for his office visit, this so called doctor told me and my family I was a walking time bomb, that I would never make it through any surgery, 50-50 chance I would make it to the operating room, and he would have to also have to take out my spleen and pancreas which also said I wouldn't make it through surgery. I never had any other organs removed and the doctors at OSU had no ideal what this so called doctor was even talking about......snowballs chance in he77 I will pay him.........
You take good care Anni

in case you're interested - mine are benjamin franklins, KO2 33" with Fuel wheels
1723823521802.png

tryin' to clean up my pc desktop.

i can clean it up today, by tomorrow, pieces of paper with notes, lottery scratch tickets shavings, and dried up folded napkins to absorb the sweat from my cold water glass....my pens/pencils will be neatly stacked, then strewn about in less that 5 minutes.

shredded useless papers that piled up, now gotta take another walk to the trash bin outside.

oh, the joys of neatening up ones work place.

now, if i had a cat, i guarantee you, that darned cat would push every thing off this desk.

Just got back from Discount tire. Got 4 new Continental tires for the Buick in June and they suck! They will change them out for me Monday--had to order. New Michelins and difference will be $150 more to upgrade. I was ready to lose my mind with the Continentals!
Didn’t you just get the Buick? Why would it need new tires already, just wondering…..🤔🤔

Back