testtest

What are you doing right now??

I’m officially declaring that @Old_Me was about 3 hours overdue on his morning nap

1723923521471.gif

Well, I'm on the other side of coffee #2. I was watching Matlock in the living room of the suite we're in, but it turned into a Hallmark movie so I should go and get dressed. The mister must have gotten in around 07:30 and crashed out - I never heard him. He'll be up in another half hour or so so we can head home. I don't envy anyone those over night shifts. I've done more than my share I'm sure.

Just got my first cup still in bed on the phone . Going to clean the smoker in a bit tried smoking a New York steak on the pellet smoker never tried this came out really tender I will do this again I hour on 180 30 minutes a side then take off grill and heat grill to 500 2 minutes on each side it’s was delicious

I'm grinning, excited to share a site I thought was a joke but is amazing. Christmas Discount Store came up in a holster search and has name brand holsters,etc. for up to 70% off. One holster I looked at on a regular site was $79- and on this store is $11- for real. Happy Hunting.

Attachments

• Christmas Discount Store.png
    Christmas Discount Store.png
    9.6 KB · Views: 32
I'm grinning, excited to share a site I thought was a joke but is amazing. Christmas Discount Store came up in a holster search and has name brand holsters,etc. for up to 70% off. One holster I looked at on a regular site was $79- and on this store is $11- for real. Happy Hunting.
this is the only store that comes up in my search, of the name you provided..

Watching episodes of Black Sheep Squadron VMF-214. LOVE those Corsairs....
now THAT show i loved.

well it was based on "Pappy Boyington"......right..???

hell, i remember the name and didn't even have to google it..!!!!
Remember watching that show.. great stuff
May have to watch it again. Always laughed at the CA foothills in the scenes . Robert conrad, george tekai (sp)

Back