testtest

What are you doing right now??

It is 4:37. My Lab is insisting it is 5:00, feeding time. She will stare at me and practice canine mind control for the next 20 minutes. I need more coffee.

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1722116158580.jpg
    FB_IMG_1722116158580.jpg
    119.3 KB · Views: 27
Watched Open Range last night. I have a nice Western collection on disk and watch them periodically. Love the gun fight in it despite 6 shooters having way more shots due to editing. When I first got it I would get up in the morning, grab coffee and select the gunfight scene selection before work.

First break. Just cruising this morning. No way we’ll make the numbers they want us to today because every batch so far has been special sizes. Every single bar has to be cut and routed individually. They (management) doesn’t get it. So I don’t care to explain it anymore. Water off a duck’s back. 😎

came back from the club, i did "ok" with the G-17, but not spectacular.

washed 2 cars, vacuumed each, and wiped them down

cool morning and no sun in the area to wash, thanks to the shift in the sun in mid-august.

then cleaned/lubed the G-17

made 2 different service appointments related to getting the 2 steam boilers cleaned and inspected, and the chimney its yearly warranty inspection both for october.

applied to 3 companies online for a job.

and chomping on a fudge brownie.

Lunch. One of the saws I am operating today (affectionately known as the Swamp Hag) has given me nothing but grief all morning. Took three maintenance guys to straighten her out. I am so far behind now that it’s almost funny. Maybe if they brought some of our equipment into the 21st century we would be a little more efficient.
I’m not even letting it bug me anymore. I feel so liberated! 😎

Back