testtest

What are you doing right now??

I cleaned my reloading bench and checked a bunch of suspect ammo. The cleaning bench is another story and I'll get to that another day. Very pleasant in the garage this morning.
for my cleaning bench, i laid down a sheet of black rubber Craftsman tool box liner, then on top of that, i lay down those red shop rags.. easy to wipe it all down when done. my cleaning bench is actually an old shipping crate, so it ain't perfectly flat, and has lots of divots (??) and holes in it from years of using that as a work bench.

wood being priced what it is, it's cheaper to use the rubber liner

1724339955146.png

Getting ready to go to my lung Dr. this morning.
Going to give an update to my Dr visit yesterday. I have PVC ( premature ventricular contractions ) of the heart. So it was giving me fits yesterday for some reason which in turn means I don't get oxygen moving to the rest of my body like it should be. On top of all that , my back decided to start acting up so I was in a great deal of pain.

Well nurse takes my vitals and doesn't have a good look on her face as she wishes me well and says Dr will be in in a bit. So he comes in and tells me my pulse rate is way low ( happens when the PVCs start ) , my oxygen level is low ( yep those PVCs at it again ) and that I don't look well . I tell him about my back and that I am in a great deal of pain , and my pulse rate and oxygen level goes down when the PVCs are acting up.

He insists that I need to go to the ER to get tests done because of the way I look and because he thinks it might be more then just PVCs.

So , from 10:30 AM when they wheeled me out of lung Dr's office through the hospital to ER and they got through poking and proding and x-raying me , I got kicked out of the hospital at 4:30PM. It was a really fun day.

My cleaning bench is an old kitchen counter with base units underneath. I tend to expand with the area given, not unlike a goldfish in a bigger tank. Right now it is a total disaster requiring first responders to take back control. I have a rifle size mat with an exploded 870 diagram printed on it. The smart thing to do would be to replace everything after use, but I tend to rely on laziness and procrastination. That's probably why I have 5 hammers and why my 3- 3/8" ratchets are in the ozone.

Going to give an update to my Dr visit yesterday. I have PVC ( premature ventricular contractions ) of the heart. So it was giving me fits yesterday for some reason which in turn means I don't get oxygen moving to the rest of my body like it should be. On top of all that , my back decided to start acting up so I was in a great deal of pain.

Well nurse takes my vitals and doesn't have a good look on her face as she wishes me well and says Dr will be in in a bit. So he comes in and tells me my pulse rate is way low ( happens when the PVCs start ) , my oxygen level is low ( yep those PVCs at it again ) and that I don't look well . I tell him about my back and that I am in a great deal of pain , and my pulse rate and oxygen level goes down when the PVCs are acting up.

He insists that I need to go to the ER to get tests done because of the way I look and because he thinks it might be more then just PVCs.

So , from 10:30 AM when they wheeled me out of lung Dr's office through the hospital to ER and they got through poking and proding and x-raying me , I got kicked out of the hospital at 4:30PM. It was a really fun day.
Shoulda had the nurse rub your crotch while receiving oxygen. That way your pulse would naturally elevate and the oxygen would raise your levels.
Kidding aside, I hope you get better and the doctors figure it out.

yeah a hospital ER visit here is like always 10 hours or more, especially when you get there like about 8PM till 2 AM..

if it ain't short staffed, it's the drunks, drug addicts, gun shot, stabbing victims that take up valuable time

oh, heart attack patients get top priority, but got a kitchen knife cut that need stitches????

you're there till the next coming of christ.

hope you get better

Stay after it until they nail it down, brother, those things can sneak back up on you. Did they refer you to an electrophysiologist?

I have been having the PVCs for a year and a half. I have the best heart Dr in town and I told lung Dr I had an appointment with my heart DR the 28th.

They did give me a 5-325 Hydrocodone for my back pain which helped not only the back pain but helped me to relax which helped the PVCs to calm down also. ER Dr told me everything looked ok and they were going to send me home.

So now I have to call and reschedule an appointment with my lung Dr . They wouldn't prescribe me any pain pills so my back is still hurting this morning but not quite as bad.

Wow, hope all tests come back ok, no fun going to doctors and especially the ER, you take care and your in my thoughts…..

I have been having the PVCs for a year and a half. I have the best heart Dr in town and I told lung Dr I had an appointment with my heart DR the 28th.

They did give me a 5-325 Hydrocodone for my back pain which helped not only the back pain but helped me to relax which helped the PVCs to calm down also. ER Dr told me everything looked ok and they were going to send me home.

So now I have to call and reschedule an appointment with my lung Dr . They wouldn't prescribe me any pain pills so my back is still hurting this morning but not quite as bad.
You take good care papa my thoughts are with you

Hoping they can stabilize everything and ease your pain. Thinking of you and hoping all of that goes well.

Back